Piers Morgan & CNN

Whitney Houston

... Has a Penis

7/14/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_NOT-Whitney-Houston_impersonator
Whitney Houston
is a 5'9" German dude ... at least, if you believe Piers Morgan.

Allow us to explain -- Morgan was talking to LL Cool J about Whitney's life during the July 6th episode of his CNN show and aired some generic footage of the singer to accompany the interview.

Problem is, the woman in the footage isn't Whitney ... and isn't even a woman -- it's a celebrity drag queen named Ikenna Beney Amaechi.

We spoke with Ikenna ... a charming fellow from Berlin ... who tells us, "I was just sitting at home and at first I didn’t realize it, but then it hit me like BOOM! It wasn’t Whitney … It was me!”

Ikenna tells us he's been "playing" Whitney for 21 years (video below) and the picture used by CNN is from the 2008 Reel Awards Show in Las Vegas -- an event dedicated to celebrity impersonators.

Ikenna adds, “I feel very honored that I was mistaken for the real Whitney Houston on CNN … is there EVEN a bigger compliment for a tribute artist?!"

Probably not.

TheTruth

Hey TMZ, the headline for the article is quite tasteless, don't you think? Every weekend I wonder who the hell is your editer? Moreover, why is this news? You guys are becomming more like the Enquirer every day...So sad!

TheTruth

Sorry for the typo in previous post...Becoming not becomming.....

YOYO

This is news? Wow, someone needs to get real new stories

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Who would expect anything less from CNN? They haven't been doing 'news' since the Slick-Spoooge administration.

Jordan

Can any one prove whitney "THE DRUG ADDICT" houston did not have a penis.

arale norimaki

pen15

DaveT

Free Robert Blake

Melissa Fighting for Ryan & Farrah

I am Whitney Houston 's life partner. She & I were/are very much in love & I'm Damn sure I would know if my Whitney had a penis Pierce..WTF?? is going on with Pierce Morgan?

Oh A 💛💋

I can't ... I just can't .... Really TMZ really ......

betterdaysahead

DAMN! that dude did his homework! all the gestures are down etc. great job!

betterdaysahead

...however TMZ that lead in title "Whitney Houston has a penis" really?

Michelle

TMZ - So crude, misleading, disrespectful...need I go on?

Michelle

TMZ - So crude, misleading, disrespectful...need I go on?

Dasher

LEAVE IT TO CNN TO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. BOY, THEY SURE ARE ON A ROLL. smh

verlinda

Really TMZ???? Is this thebest you can come up with???????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments