Sean Penn

I've KICKED

My Anger Problem

7/14/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sean_penn_Article_tmz
Sean Penn
has officially completed his 36 hours of anger management classes -- after blowing up on a photographer in L.A. back in 2009 ... and even trying to kick him.

Sean was sentenced to the classes in addition to 3 years probation back in 2010, when he pled "no contest" to vandalism in the criminal battery case. The battery charges were dismissed as part of the plea deal.

Penn's lawyer appeared in court today, claiming the actor is now all caught up in the anger department -- although he'll remain on probation until May 2013.

TMZ shot footage of Sean's 2009 confrontation -- check it out.

011012_sean_penn_videolaunch

GoodOnPaper

with Hollywoods love of politics....why hasn't one of them put together a petition to present to lawmakers asking demanding a law keeping uninvited photogs 500 yards away - at all times - including driving. the photogs are a menance. who wouldn't clock them?

Ashlyn

Big deal. 36 hours. I highly doubt he is cured of his anger problems. I don't think 36 hours is enough to fix a lifetime of anger problems. Just my opinion.

Kevin

That is not very Spicoli-like behavior....

ibjujub

He's just pissed his career is over. You couldn't pay me to see his films. Go hang out with Chavez or the Iranian president you f---ing pr---!

scoopie

ya, and tell his ex-wife that, see if she's convinced

sidithers

Definitey a face on Mount Douchebagmore

andria

Honestly, the whole pap business is a bit of a joke. Really all he said was, 'get the f*** out.. get out' and made a kicking motion. Oooh big deal. However, I will agree that he is most definitely an angry man, and it is very apparent in all of his body language and facial expressions.

Fgl28

He is an angry Dude, a time bomb waiting to explode I can't wait for the next one

PitBullLover

oh to be a celebrity! ya think any other human would be allowed almost TWO YEARS to complete THIRTY SIX ****ty hours of classes??? The disparity between how stars are allowed to behave legally and the rest of us every day schmucks is obscene...... LOVE YOU SEAN!!

Cynic

Come on guys be real we all wish it was legal to kick a journo once in a while

twinsies

I wonder what would happen if the paps stopped photographing or reporting on him. His career would probably just stop dead in its tracks. He doesn't like the paps around when he has trouble in his personal life, but when he tries to be a do gooder in other countries or areas hit by disaster; then he welcomes them. You got to take the good with the bad. If he can't handle it; then he needs to retire from show business.

Mumra the Ever Living

Yep, kicked it repeatedly until it was a bloody, quivering mass in the streets of Hollywood.
Oh wait, that was Fat A$$ Chumly and his posse of half wit morons.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Sean Penn: "I kicked my anger problem because someone finally took me out to the woodshed and kicked my azzz six ways to Sunday and back"

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I'd like to see this guy and Smart Alec Baldweiner thrown into a cage with some MMA fighters for a couple rounds and see how tough they really are. Usually the noisiest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room

mm

my buddy's sister earned $20014 past month. she been making cash on the internet and got a $535500 home. All she did was get lucky and put into action the tips leaked on this site

:::::::: http://lazycash23.com :::