The Game

My Reality Show Will Be

a Trip ... Down the Aisle!

7/15/2012 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_the_game_wedding_tmz_composite
The Game
has had some pretty scary experiences -- street brawls, jail, getting shot -- and now moments like that can be seen from your own living room, because he is filming a reality TV show about GETTING MARRIED. Wait, WHAT?

That's right, sources tell us the rapper has teamed up with 51 Minds Entertainment -- known for TV gems like "Flavor of Love" -- to film a reality show all about his trip down the aisle with his fiancée, Tiffany Cambridge.

Sources closes to production tell TMZ ... Game's reality show is going to portray a whole new side of the rapper. We're told it will focus on Game as a devoted family man and the hooplah that surrounds planning a wedding -- not all that OTHER stuff (like beat downs posted on YouTube).

We're told production on the show began earlier this month, and so far they have met with both MTV and VH1 for distribution. The reps for Game and 51 Minds Ent. had no comment.

The real question is -- will 40 Glocc be invited to the wedding?

Joao

A trip down the Aisle, then a day in court then a peek at prison.

Spiffy

Oh goodie. Another reality show.

carbin

I'll watch if she also has a change of heart!

sue

And who is this person?

greatwhiteknight

Sounds boring I rather see him fight.

There's a problem here

Now there's an original concept eh?

KnuckleDragger

Everyone who gives a shìt, raise your hand. H'm...okay, everyone who's black that gives a shìt, raise your hand. That's what I thought.

gamepro

more reality shows come on how many have to be made before people get tired of them and does anyone remember the days back in the 90's when they just did music reply

Bridget

Eh, worked for T.I., I guess. But if he wants to have this kinder side of him showcased he needs to stop smackin' people.

Hmmmmm I wonder if Eminem and Dre will show up for the wedding? Probibly not, they don't seem like reality show people... oh well. It is probibly a very safe bet 50 wont be there though, lol.

AAAAAAAAAAb

THANK GOD I'm 1 of 20 million Directv subscribers won't have to pay for this crap! (MTV, VH1 taken down from Directv).

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Wouldn't it be a surprise if the DA interrupted his reality show and arrested him on the spot? That would be a reality show.

KicksandGiggles

I would rather watch grass grow.

Joe

A realIty show ? Isn't this considered 'selling out' amoung real rappers. I hope no one picks up this show. All he will do is try to show how ghetto he is. He will be talking like an idiot with a 2nd grade education and showing off whatever wealth he has... Letting all viewers know if they act like losers, perhaps one day they can be rich. Go away !!!

iv

great ....more crap on tv

Nostradamus

I'm no fan of this guy,
but I LOVE 51 Minds' shows.
I still want to watch I Love Money 3.
I'll pay for it.