Sylvester Stallone

I'm Grief-Stricken

7/16/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_sylvester_stallone_sage_stallone

Sylvester Stallone tells TMZ he is devastated by the death of his son Sage Stallone and wants "the speculation and questionable reporting" to stop.

Stallone -- who gave us this picture of him with Sage taken in 1991 by famed photog Bruce Weber -- says, "When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha."

Sly goes on to say, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives," adding, "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

Sterling713

I think his wishes should be respected. The death of a child (However it happend, at whatever age), should not be used as a punchline for heartless rhetoric. Shame on all of you who dont have the deepest sympathy and condolences for the Stallone family. If youve never lost anyone close to you, you havent the slightest clue as to how it feels......and the retards start commenting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.........

Joao

TRANSLATED: Sly essentially told TMZ, that he's sick and tired of their bullsh1t.

Lainie

To die of this disease is no different then dying of cancer; maybe even more devastating because it's a disease that can be put into remission if only the person decides to get help and work hard at staying clean.

It's so sad for any family whether a celebrity or just plain folks yet for famous people to be judged so much more harshly isn't fair.

This disease strikes the children of the poor the same way as the rich.

2drk2fck

I know I spend a lot of time on the phone and in person with my family. Where was Sly and Sasha in his final days? Is it true he was left for days doesnt make sense that no one knew how far into whatever crap was going on with him and that maid wasnt allowed in his room? WEIRD and red flags everywhere he was into pills/drugs? Non?

Arcadia Rink

To Sylvester Stallone (((HUGS))).

God Bless Sage Stallone.

I Was About To Say

He was a druggie just like houston was. . (thats what you all say to everyone else)

Smoothie

celebrities should park a cameraman to park themselves outside Harvey's house and Harvey's mothers house and trail them 24/7 and report on their every difficult and private moment

it is the ONLY way this s***bag would have a ebenezer scrooge moment where he sees the pain he causes in other people's lives in his pursuit of $

levin must be one of THE most hated guys in LA, most would not say it so as not to become a target of the TMZ $ making machine

barnyardhumor

TMZ must be hard up with all this cheap advertising on its site.

StarryStarryNight

and harvey will get in front of the camera this afternoon and be all mr. compassionate while he and his azzkissers blather on and on about sage and have their cameras waiting for the first photo op of sylvester stallone. harvey and company will be at the funeral...guaranteed. he'll live stream from the curb if he can.

happypat35

TMZ needs to quit with the blow-by-blow details....Its beyond disrespectful.........Shoe other foot?

Smoothie

Harvey Levin has to be THE most disliked person in LA - he must have a serious security team that watches his back night and day. Can't be a peaceful happy life living like that, getting big paycheques and knowing everyone hates your guts but smiles at you to keep their jobs and to not be a target of your rag.

I do not envy Harvey Levin, there can be no true peace or joy behind that coke cola laugh and gleeful (I am so rich on the backs of other people ) expression.

MsRita

Sage left many voicemails to his Dad on 66 birthday and never returned his calls his birthday July 6 2012

virgosiempre

Absolutely agree....ARE YOU GOING TO RESPECT HIS WISHES TMZ?

Durelle

I hope all of you in the press, will respect his request and stop being the dirt digging pigs that you usually are.

luvmy7

Sylvester Stallone, My heart goes out to you and Sasha! In my eyes Sage will always be remembered as a handsome man and a great actor! RIP Sage Stallone