Sylvester Stallone

I'm Grief-Stricken

7/16/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_sylvester_stallone_sage_stallone

Sylvester Stallone tells TMZ he is devastated by the death of his son Sage Stallone and wants "the speculation and questionable reporting" to stop.

Stallone -- who gave us this picture of him with Sage taken in 1991 by famed photog Bruce Weber -- says, "When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha."

Sly goes on to say, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives," adding, "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

TJ

I find it rather odd, that Stallone would acknowledge or respond to a gossip site.Let alone provide a personal family photo.Most people would be too absorbed in the situation and their grief to be worried about the "publicity." hmmmm?

carlos vazquez

I feel so bad and sad ,is like this is his son were talking about ,what parent won't hurt now you tell me ? I really dint do alote of following at this young men,but is a life that was cut to short I also think of my three family members that had died and it hurts like hell. A pain you will never get healing from,I'm so sorry Mr.Stallone God bless you and your family as well always R.I.P. Baby Boy! Gone to soon but never forgotten!

JLopez7766

My Prayers go out to the family. RIP Little Angel.

myopinion

Amen to that Stallone....Best wishes to you and your family it will get easier with time.

RIP Sage

john

Leave the family alone at the funeral. who is this group that talks for God, Let God judge !!!!!!

RD'Elia

I love to hear people say "we doing God's work" then do something as dispicable as protest a families loss of a child. God's work my ass. I love the picture of sly and his son, more men should show their son's affection like that. Then us women will have more loving husbands

Donna

I am so sorry your son died My prayers are with you and your family system slob my brother went home to be with Jesus on November 17. 1996 and I still hurt and cry. For my brother he was and iis in my heart I love you and. May Jesus be with you always I cried when I herd the news of your son died I love all of your movies And I watch them all the time in memo of my brother Love Donna smith. Call me. At 720 257 9301

Gail Myerscough

No parent shoud have to bury thier child. It is so very heart wrenching - no matter the cir***stances. I hope there is some compassion for the Stalone family - they are after all just a family. They should be able to take the time necessary, however long, to grieve, recover, and carry on.

We, as a society, should give our support to the Stalone family if for noo ther reason than how many hours did we spend watchig Rocky, Rambo, Oscar, etc. Personally, when I was younger, I figure skated to the theme of Rocky. It gave me the rush of adrenile I needed to win my competitions.

So fellow human beings, be human and let the family grieve. They need time to regroup and I bet Sly and Sasha will surprise us in the near future.

phia

When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain.

You are right Sly. My heart goes out to you and Sage's mom.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

So, Sly asks the public to stop speculating by... trying to manipulate the public with a strategically placed glamour shot of himself and his son and by making glorifying statements about his effed up family life... Really?

Gene

Sly. So many years you had our back by entertaining us! Now please believe me when we say we are here for you! You have our condolances. Keep your head high and always rember the EYE OF THE TIGER!

Lashorna Washington

Our prayers go out to the Stallone fly.and may God give you peace that passes all understanding in Jesus name amen.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9