George Zimmerman

to Trayvon Martin's Parents

'I'm Sorry'

7/18/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Zimmerman
has issued an emotional apology to the parents of Trayvon Martin ... and says he prays for them every single day.

Zimmerman sat down with Sean Hannity and for the first time on camera, the man who shot and killed 17-year-old Martin back in February is talking about the incident.

During the interview, which airs tonight on Fox News, Hannity asks if Zimmerman had a message for Trayvon's parents ... to which George replied, "I would tell them that, again, I’m sorry."

After noting that he and his wife do not have any children of their own, he continued, "I am sorry that [Trayvon's parents] buried their child ... I can’t imagine what it must feel like and I pray for them daily."

Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder ... and if convicted, could face up to life in prison.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

liquid kitty

I'm sorry? Coward. Courage is not having to say your sorry AFTER killing someone. Courage is walking away while the other person is still alive making "I'm sorry" irrelevant.

Amy

How about he apologizes to the girl he molested as well...mother trucker!

MsSuburbia

. . . says the shell without a soul. Timing is everything, and this "apology" means nothing.

Sadie

He should have been in jail. Begone already.

Sadie

I hope he does get life in prison. If it was proven that you shot and killed someone, you should be in jail. Point.blank.period

RobinD323

Sean Hanedy from FOX news issued a statement earlier today claiming this interview was a big fat LIE!! It appears SEN is the LIAR! I wish GZ would go to jail for 25 years. He is a coward, a liar, a rapist and he deserves the karma he is getting..

Bridget

I wonder if Hannity will ask him about lying in court already. Oh and that pesky child molestation accusation.

Brooke

Where's all the Wendy Fisher outrage in the media?

Tim

shocking that its on fox lol

Enjoy a life(short one at that) in prison bitch

Ace

Shoulda stayed in your car.

oink

he prays for them every single day, ?

sidithers

TM was suspended from his school after cops found burglary tools and womens jewelry and a empty baggie with pot residue in his bookbage!
This guy wasnt a saint had gang relations and was out looking for troulbe!

Pudding Tang

Playing the remorseful card on the Sean Hannity - Fox channel I see.

oink

He kills their son and he prays for them every single day, what prays when he is set free he can kill them too.

Alison

He's sorry for their loss. He's not sorry for killing this young man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments