George Zimmerman

Shooting Trayvon was

'All God's Plan'

7/19/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071912_zimmerman

George Zimmerman believes the shooting death of Trayvon Martin was "all God's plan" ... telling Sean Hannity he will not second guess his actions on that fateful day.

Zimmerman -- who's been charged with 2nd degree murder for the February shooting -- broke his silence to Hannity during an interview that aired on Fox News last night.

During the interview, Zimmerman insisted, "I'm not a racist ... I'm not a murderer."

After the interview, Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, had some harsh words for George ... telling CBS News, "We must worship a different God. There is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Billy Reynolds

So God's plan is for black kids to die?! That's f**ked up, I hope he fries.

Ace

One of the things he said in the interview was he prays for his children even though he doesn't have any yet....WHAT?

Carla628

I feel sorry for GZ. He must be in denial behind such tragic incident. Reality has not sunk in. My heartt goes out to both families.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

He's not going to go to jail folks, the kid jumped him and he defended himself. The kid wasn't even supposed to be in the complex he was in. Stop trying to justify a thug homie who would have disappeared had GZ been beaten to death.

GOD

Wait until you see what I have planned for you, you racist pile of ****.

Rachel

If Trayvon Martin hadn't been suspended from school for being a thug he wouldn't have been at his dad's apartment and thus wouldn't have run into Zimmerman. Trayvon Martin is soley to blame for his actions.

ohreally

This guys got about 54 screws loose.

Tim

This guy need to keep his mouth shut IMO

ohreally

How people do not see the psychopath in this guy is unbelievable. I guess Americans are so used to being tricked and fooled by psychos we just let it slide.

TheTruth

Unbelievable! This mentally deranged nut-job must be working towards an insanity defense. Only a complete idiot would make such a statement. And his attorney just sits on the sideline and watches? There's some reading to be deciphered between the lines here.....

gamepro

thats ****ed up and i wish he would get the death sentence because first it dont matter what trayvon was doing. george should have called the police who are the ones that actually are in charge

Bridget

That entire interview was nauseating. I didn't think my opinion on GZ could get any lower. I was wrong. Gods plan???? I see he still has that hero complex. Like he is Gods avenger or something. What a sick :bleep:.

Legit

Pretty ballsy to do an interview like this before the trial. This makes him look like a crazy man, who was doing his duty by killing Martin.

ME

@ hollabizak

I think your logic has no logic. The black race is killing off the black race at a record pace...therefore yall might be extinct in the next 100 years...FYI it was NOT a WHITE guy that killed Treyvon, it was a BROWN guy...this brown on black crme has to stop!

deanne

Such Ignorant Haters. Pathetic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments