Rapper B.G.

I'm Ready to

Go to Prison

7/21/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_christopher_bgFormer "Hot Boys" rapper B.G. says he's mentally prepared to begin his 14 year prison sentence for gun possession and witness tampering ... telling TMZ he's focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel.

As we previously reported, B.G. -- aka Baby Gangsta ... aka Christopher Dorsey -- pleaded guilty to crimes stemming from a messy 2009 traffic stop.

Now, B.G. released a statement through his rep Tracey Smith ... saying, "I am relieved I found out what my fate was yesterday because I was facing 30 years and my case kept getting pushed back."

The 31-year-old adds, "I am just ready to get my sentence started because it’s not RIP BG it’s FREE BG ... I feel happy and blessed that I will still be a young man and still be able to see daylight because I am someone, a dad, a brother and a son."

B.G. says he expects his career to continue to thrive while he's locked up ... noting, " will have upcoming music that will be released while I am away."

wsaxaza

Find your true love? success'ful rich men?classy mature women?...yes,come here
InterracialFishes.com~A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now! Every serious single is welcome here.Create a FREE profile today and have access to thousands of interracial singles in your area.Here you will meet lots of interracial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even mor

lmfao

Sad but some people (any race or color) can only feel at home locked up in a cell.

Nostradamus

Reality is going to slap this guy in the face.

Holly

I guess I'm the only one, but I think 14 YEARS is too long of a sentence if you didn't hurt anyone.

Kev the Realist

Nice to know that not only is he a dumb ass thug, he is still delusional. Hopefully by the time this idiot gets out the rap, hip hop crap thaty they call music will be so over he will get out and go back to being an uneducated unumployable ghetto rat. Finally some criminbal who got what he deserved. Notice he was un-repentant as to his crimes.... Yeah he has really seen the light-

om

Now "B.G." is going to stand for "Bubba's girlfriend."

Latch Johnson

Young man my a$$. He's going to be 45 if he isn't paroled. Usually people with sentences that long don't get out. They join gangs for protection where they are forced to do things that make them become lifers. It's a vicious cycle in there. Plain and simple, stop running around with guns there "gangster". His career and life are over.

South Fort

Come on man!

billybob

this douche is mentally prepared for prison since he was born...

moxie

See you latta hoodlum thug ni.....

laffnbear

Music? Wrong! He will get caught in prison committing more crimes and end up doing forty years.

oink

Zimmerman would like to meet this guy

Lee

Such a positive young man, he's admitting to his crimes and stayingositive. Good for him.

Who Knew

He looks like such a fine young gentlemen. How could this of happened. Keep n it real. The only way your career will continue is if you die in prison.

Jessie Favor