Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Firefly

Does anyone know how the 15 year old girl is doing? Is she OK? How bad were her injuries?
My heart and prayers go out to this family that they can get past this and continue to communicate in a positive way for their remaining children. Make something positive out of somthing so wrong and sad.

Mandy

RIP Kyle

Jen

Let's hope he is the last child to die on this lake. Are they going to do something about it now?

Me

God bless Kyle, and God bless his parents.

Truth

TEST

chris

I can't believe how ignorant some people are, u know who u are go shoot yourself!

Rhonda Myree

My heart weeps for you two. There's nothing more hurtful than the loss of a child. I pray that in the midst of your storm, that you find peace and solace. The world's loss but Heaven's huge gain.

leroy

R.I.P. Kyle Glover

john johnson

so sorry for the lost. please be strong.

Sincerity

My sincere condolences go out Kyle Glover's family and his loved ones. Losing a child is never easy. Now they can begin the "mourning process" and "heal"!!! I'll keep them in my prayers. PEACE!!!

Kimberly

PEOPLE AREN'T BODIES WITH SOULS BUT RATHER ARE SOULS WITH BODIES. THE SOUL EXISTED BEFORE THE BODY,IT USES THE BODY AS AN INSTRUMENT,ANDTHEN THE SOUL DROPS THE BODY AND CONTINUES ON. HE HAS RETURNED TO HIS MAKER.

pddn

My heart goes out to the family, specially the mother. As a mother i can't even imagine the unbeliavable pain she must be feeling right now. RIPlittle angel, stay strong Tameka ;(

LISA WOODSON

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY OF LIL KYLE GLOVER, FAMILY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND PRAY TOGETHER. R.I.P KYLE

Smokie

KILE not Kyle.

Condolences to his dear family. The worst pain is losing a child.

Kristy

I have an 8 yr old son......he is my world.....I don't want to ever imagine what you two are going through...there will neverbe enough words to help you through this. I pray for your son, and for you.....I am so sorry for your loss! XOXO......From a mom