Minka Kelly

Sex Tape Shopped

7/23/2012 4:30 AM PDT UPDATED: 7/23/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Minka Kelly has a sex tape?!
Minka Kelly
is the latest in a long line of actresses to star in a sex tape that is now being peddled to the highest bidder ... TMZ has learned ... but there could be a big complication ... because it's possible Minka was a minor when it was shot.

The tape ... which is 30-minutes long ... was shot in New Mexico and features Minka with an ex-boyfriend.

The tape is shot in a semi-professional manner. The camera is secured by a tripod and hooked up to a TV monitor, so both Minka and the BF can watch the action they create. Minka is very aware of the camera.

It's unclear how old Minka was when the tape was shot. Two songs from Brandy's second album, "Never Say Never," are playing in the background. The album was released on June 8, 1998 -- 16 days before Minka's 18th birthday. But one source questioned whether the song was added after the fact to make it appear she was over 18.

As for Minka, we put a call in to her rep. So far, no comment.

update_bar
As for the claim the Brandy songs were added after the fact, that's not possible, because we now know Minka is singing and dancing to the songs in the video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tgrfan42069

yeah its not like they could have gotten the cd after she turned 18

Jeff Becker

I would watch Minka take a crap!

Brooke

Blonde slut

just my opinion

never say never was a nice album...i listen to certain tracks from it and it's 2012 so.....

anyway, my bf and i make sex tapes every now and then...it's more for the thrill than to actually watch it later...we film, skim through it and delete...its a natural instinct to delete...don't film if you dont plan on someone else seeing it in the future.

campy

snore who the hell is 'minka'

kade madison

Makes no difference about music, the tape could have been 3 weeks ago. If there is any celebrity whose tape I would watch, it would totally be her. Who would not want to see her swallow?

Fat Mike

Yeah! Now this is what we come here for.
Please stop exalting the killer and get back to what you do best - destroying careers.

Googie

Oh boo hoo hoo, why video tape something if you don't expect someone to watch it. If your slutty enough to tape it, then woman-up & stop crying when it turns up later. Besides sex tapes seem to kick extra life into careers. And in Kartrashian's case made her a celebrity for it. Seems more of a calculated career move.

Malika

I've come to a conclusion that most celebrities have a sex tape which is called "Plan B." -.-

Soiled Midget Panties

Whatever, I let me beat off to it already goddammit!

Truth

TMZ IS SUDDENLY SHERLOCK HOLMES. GET REAL HARVEY... THE TRACK RELEASE DATE DOESNT PROVE SH*T. THE SONG CAN BE ADDED ANY TIME AFTER SHE TURNED 18. F*CK, IT COULD'VE BEEN YESTERDAY. #WINNER #TRUTH!!

James25

Hopefully that sex tape gets released. I'm still mad that the Leighton Meester sex tape never got released. I don't want to be disappointed again.

Bridget

I looked on her imdb page. She is apparently the result of her stripper mom getting knocked up by an Aerosmith guitarist.

Just throwin' that out there...

GLaDOS

PLEASE be legal. I'll watch the hell out of this video.
This girl is hot as hell.
I'd totally piss my seed into her.

awesomewave

Who the hell is this and what does she do? anal, golden shower, what? The devil is in the details.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments