Tom Cruise

SPEAKS!!!!!

7/28/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0728_tom_cruise_videoTOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!!

Yes, it's true ... this afternoon outside Taverna Tony in Malibu, our photog asked Tom how he was doing ... and he said, "Good."

It's not much, but it is the first time Tom has talked on camera since his split from Katie Holmes ... who just last night topped Tom by uttering three words to our photog in NYC.

A chatty bunch, aren't they?

happypat35

Was this planned?

O

Tom obviously has a good plastic surgeon. He gets younger with age. I don't know whether to feel happy for him or think it's creepy.

sara

OMG REALLY...WHO GIVES A RATS AS* ...NOBODY CARES ABOUT HIS CRAZY AS*...TMZ GETS ALL WET CUZ HE TALK TO YOU GUYS....REALLY TMZ REALLY HAHAHAHAHAH

gamepro

get better and more interesting stories please

oink

What is his Boyfriends name?

Barbara

hmmm...surrounded by just men...

Steppy

Cruise is a great actor - I look forward to many more great movies.

rocky

he spoke ! he spoke ! OH GOD. tmz you guys are pathetic. first off, he didn' t even speak as far as i can tell and if he did, he spoke to his friend. you guys are pond s*** to him [as you are to most of us] and you really need to find more exciting things to qualify as news. i'm embarrassed for you.

LCS27

he said goodt o you. now you can kill yourself. MORON

Regina

I've heard of phoning it in, but this is clearly the dumbest stunt you guys have pulled yet. I realize it's a Saturday and your "writer's" ( I use the term loosely) probably don't want to be there, so they copy the EXACT same story that you said about Katie Holmes and just edit it and use Tom's name instead.
Talk about LAZY.
I know you are a bunch of pre adolescent 12 year old boys but this is pathetic. Now you write the "article" like a girl in junior high. One who sees her crush walking down the hall and she goes ape sh**.
Isn't it bad enough that you slaughter the English language on a daily basis, can't spell worth a damn and oogle every single bikini shot like some horny teenage boy, but this is the lowest I have EVER seen on this site, and believe me, I have seen some doozies.
You all are NOT journalists, not even remotely close. It would be an embarrassment to the journalism profession to have you amongst their ranks.
Sloppy, lazy slopjobs is all you offer.

Emilio

TMZ GET A LIFE!!! TMZ GET A LIFE!!! TMZ GET A LIFE!!! TMZ GET A LIFE!!! TMZ GET A LIFE!!!

Spiffy

I see both Katie and Tom are dating other men now.

Lulubelle

He must be standing on a plant or another bodyguard.

Joan K

I have to say I do enjoy the comments, I did get my chuckles tonight. As far as Tommie boy whoop te do, so he said he was good, now I feel better. He is a turd and a little one at that.

News Flash