'2 Broke Girls' Star Kat Dennings

CLEAVAGE BATTLE

with 'Mad Men' Chick

7/30/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_kat_dennings_WENN"2 Broke Girls" star Kat Dennings ripped a page from the Christina Hendricks guide to the red carpet ... by squeezing her gals into a very cleavage-friendly blue dress this weekend.

Dennings was trying to generate interest in her show at a media event for the Television Critics Association in Beverly Hills. Mission accomplished.

Meanwhile, here's a shot of Christina at an event back in September 2011.

0730_christina_hendricks_subasset

Naturally, we gotta ask ...

Olivia

Are these actually real? They look stupid. Did neither look in the mirror?

Poule

You can not compare with the age difference, it's not fair.

lissabirdie

I actually laughed out loud when I looked at their pictures...lmao...and ewwww

OBSERVER

2 basketballs implants ~ ummm ~ ewww.

some guy

They should just put bags over their heads so people can focus on the important stuff.

magica

I'd motorboat all four of them, but Christina's are slightly bigger, so I'd go Red.

Quinn

forget 2brokegirls cleavage - get that girl a professional make-up artist. STAT.

AAAAAAAAAAb

Pushing up your tits to make it appear you have cleavage ISN'T CLEAVAGE! Take the bras off and let those tits hang naturally and let us then decide who we would rather!

Lori

I have big girls, but I would NEVER go out looking like either one of those pictures. Big, veiny melon boobs smashed together is not a good look. Yuck.

Ryan

I am a breast man and i find this nasty. first off, Their dresses appear to be fighting with everything it can to stay up. Both women are gorgeous and do not need to look like this to get attention. . Second, they (the breasts) were probably sore later.

Rockmelon

Hmmmm.........I guess they can't see how ridiculous they look. It's hard to tell if that's breast tissue or a goiter.

Nicole

Honestly, two beautiful ladies, but the, "girls," look really unnatural and kind of scary pushed up like that.

Birdsht

They look odd pushed up like that but google these chicks. They are 1% in the natural chest category. No fakes there, its obvious at a glance. Check em out

Oh A 💛💋

I mean if you got it show it .... But not like that ! Its supposed to look natural and elegant , not till the point you look like you can't breath ! I mean I my self as a busty girl I wouldnt show off my breast like that , it has to be in a way it's classy but still womanly !

werd