« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant's Wife

'Furious' Over Party Pics

But Standing by Him

7/30/2012 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0729_vanessa-bryant_tmz_2Kobe Bryant's wife has some serious questions about his judgment after seeing pics of him partying with women last week -- but that didn't stop her from flying to London to watch him play in the Olympics.

Sources close to Vanessa Bryant tell us she is "furious" and "embarrassed" over the photos -- one of Kobe chatting up 2 women at an afterparty last week in Barcelona ... the other showed him hanging with 2 different women in a nightclub.

But we're told Vanessa's anger is NOT because she thinks Kobe cheated ... instead she's mad that he put himself in situations where the photos could be taken.

0727_kobe_bryant_girls_1_tmz_wm
As we previously reported ... a source close to Kobe says someone had spilled a drink on him, and he was only briefly shirtless -- while he sent for a cleaner, dryer shirt.

We're told Vanessa had planned to go to London -- and seeing the pics didn't change her mind. She flew to London over the weekend with their 2 daughters.

We're told Vanessa feels things have been going well with Kobe since she passed on filing final divorce docs last month.

0612_KOBE_VANESSA_FOOTER

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

carolyn quinn

She sure seems to collect the jewelry. She seems to get more with each badboybehavior

Ty

She doesn't need his money. She has half already. Leave or stay. .. The fame of being Kobe's wife is enough to stay.

dk

I guess money trumps respect. We know she is only with him because of the money he can give her when she fianlly finds some that respect for her kids.

dk

I guess money trumps respect. I would be embarassed if I were her. She should take the money and run and show her kids the respect they deserve. GOLD DIGGER

Megan

It's none of her biz what Kobe does, she's divorcing him. Why doesn't she mind her business and let a Playa play.

me

If she cared about him AT ALL she would have already left. She's a money hungry bitch and only wants his money. Noone feels sorry for this skank.

Lala

LOL Of course she's "standing by him"... you see the diamonds in that necklace she's wearing??

Shelley

Vanessa = gold digging doormat.

Bambi

Some girls are so afraid of being alone that they will put up with bs behavior like this. Money is not the issue here, she will walk away with 75 million in a divorce, no prenup. She is just a dumb dumb girl to think this jackass is going to change. Rapist and a cheater equals no bueno.

C

Swinging is so much easier on a marriage than this juvenile s#*t. Oh well....

Stan

Notice Kobe's phone is still clipped on to his pants.

kay g

even if he was so call cheating, they need to leave him and life alone. TMZ are some ****ing perverts to be sneaking and taking pic. the media is full of **** and will never be.

shybyme

I thought I was going to see a nice body of kobe please put back on your shirt

GIGI

OMG!!!!! I mean I guess she MUST love the idiot,because if it was me i'd be gone!! It happen to me most of my married life,but with 4 kids,no money of my own and no place to go I just sucked it up,what the hell is her reason,except she must love him and he must have a good line of BS!
p.s. where the hell is Harvey? Miss ya Harv

Lily Daisy

You know, Vanessa deserves to go on a spending spree. That's the only way these roving athletes can keep a wife. No other woman would put up with them otherwise!