« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant's Wife

'Furious' Over Party Pics

But Standing by Him

7/30/2012 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0729_vanessa-bryant_tmz_2Kobe Bryant's wife has some serious questions about his judgment after seeing pics of him partying with women last week -- but that didn't stop her from flying to London to watch him play in the Olympics.

Sources close to Vanessa Bryant tell us she is "furious" and "embarrassed" over the photos -- one of Kobe chatting up 2 women at an afterparty last week in Barcelona ... the other showed him hanging with 2 different women in a nightclub.

But we're told Vanessa's anger is NOT because she thinks Kobe cheated ... instead she's mad that he put himself in situations where the photos could be taken.

0727_kobe_bryant_girls_1_tmz_wm
As we previously reported ... a source close to Kobe says someone had spilled a drink on him, and he was only briefly shirtless -- while he sent for a cleaner, dryer shirt.

We're told Vanessa had planned to go to London -- and seeing the pics didn't change her mind. She flew to London over the weekend with their 2 daughters.

We're told Vanessa feels things have been going well with Kobe since she passed on filing final divorce docs last month.

0612_KOBE_VANESSA_FOOTER

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

ekeespinoza

If shes not going to do anything about it why is she complaining?

isco

yo me follaria a su mujer mil veces

FACT1

LMFAO.
35 yera's Old & He's Wearing His Pants To His Knee's

FACT1

Ghetto Trash Hoe's EVERYWHERE

me

jim do you dumb ass your a racist he never raped that girl read the facts and stop hatin on tha fact that you don't stack paper like kobe

Homem-Passaro

She hanging with Kobe to split his money, first thing in London straight shopping

shybyme

Please put back on your shirt Kobe I thought I was going to see something that make be druel ,What is he wife upset about his body is not like we women expected.........

Mee

Same women in another picture that shows them with him near a bed suggesting they are in someone's bedroom.
Vanessa needs to realize in this time and age even Priest's are having a hard time not giving into temptation.

ChaseEagleton

Okay, I know most pro-atheletes are nasty cheats, and seems Kobe is not different, but look at his body language in these pic's. Not the body language of a man flirting with the (trashy, trampy looking) women in photo. He looks more like "don't touch me, i'm not available. He looks very uncomfortable and closed off to them. Maybe I'm wrong, but I hope i'm not for the sake of their children.

Newport Coast Resident

Total BS. I am pretty sure nothing happened. I have seen him many times around where I live. Hes a nice guy. He goes to pavillions ( grocery store), picks up Quiznos and Coffee Bean for vannessa. He is also extremely friendly to all his fans. Thats why when the ship his azz out bynum tape came out it did not even surprise me. He talks with people openly. I have even seen him in the gym and girls came up to him for autographs. Hes kobe bryant what do you think? Girls are not going to approach him. Plus most of the NBA players are so ugly, hes a good looking dude even if he was a nobody. These guys get girls chasing them everyday. I am 99 percent sure nothing went down. Just a bad moment. Drink spilled took his shirt off, one of the girls probably spilled it. he was talking and guess what somebody takes a pic.

friend

His wife is OK but he has always liked white girls.

Ray

All Vanessa can and will ever do is live off of someone else's money. All she has ever done is take dick and walk the halls of their mansion in her panties or lay poolside in a bikini.She has no education that goes beyond the 12th grade (high school) she cant play basketball,she cant play football,tennis,hockey,cricket or any other sport. So..shut the **** up Vanessa or leave. Pick your choice. Any amount of money your awarded in a divorce settlement Kobe will make back tenfold. Your Kobe's bitch forever OR until you become someone else's bitch. Peace.

Joggin BoB