Rupert Sanders

K-Stew's Married Lover

WEARING WEDDING RING

7/30/2012 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rupert Sanders -- the philandering director -- wearing his wedding ring.
Rupert Sanders -- the philandering director who cheated on his wife with Kristen Stewart -- wants the world to know he's still married (at least for now) ... 'cause he's proudly sporting his wedding ring.

Sanders finally emerged in L.A. just a few hours ago -- it's the first time we've seen him in public since those crazy scandalous photos emerged showing the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director -- and father of 2 -- making out with his lead actress ... who was also in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson at the time.

Sanders released a statement a few days ago ... begging his wife to not dump his adulterous ass. It's unclear if she's made a decision yet.

0730_cheaters_footer

static

I'm saying he doesn't love his wife when he's out banging a chick young enough to be his daughter.

Taylor

Kristen Stewart is a lesbian who is friends with this man and his family. This was all arranged.

SOA LOVER

WHAT AN UGLY DICK! what did she see in him?

Taylor

TMZ, how about respecting the intelligence of your readers and write a story about this elaborate stunt?

R

This whole thing just seems really weird to me. I don't know why.

Regina

Just because he is still wearing his ring doesn't mean that she forgave him. Look at Seal and Heidi Klum, they had their rings on for a while before they got divorced.
He may WISH his wife would forgive him but I say, wish in one hand and sh** in the other and see which one gets filled up first.

Taylor

I believe this story actually happend. I believe KStew is a man-hungry hetero girl. I also believe Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes married for love and I believe that Kelly was truely shocked when she "found out" about John.

oink

Both are to Blame, . just 2 Cheaters

Taylor

TMZ, how about respecting the intelligence of your readers and write a story about how this is an elaborate stunt?

Taylor

kayllaa

She isnt the only one to blame. The cheating pictures posted here http://bit.ly/MDO5Ss i still like her on twilight

kayllaa

She isnt the only one to blame. The cheating pictures are posted here http://bit.ly/MDO5Ss even after seeing them i still like her on twilight.

Elle

He looks like a creep, I believe he pursued her to a great deal and she being young gave in. It takes a strong person to forgive, and everyone makes mistakes, this apparently was one of her mistakes and she should not be penalized about it forever.

R. Cortez

Man, this guy's wife is super-hot. I think she should cheat with some very lucky guy before she even considers

calico567

I think it will be more likely for wedded couple to stay together than the cohabitation couple to stay together. Lots of reasons: Married couple have children & more years together. Wife is more likely to forgive husband than husband would. That pesky ego gets in the way. Women love more & forgive easier. The cohabitating couple do not have same commitment. They are both very young. They are basically free & untethered to each other. No messy financial entanglements. I think that the Older Man should've left the younger woman alone regardless of who instigated the I'm attracted to you suggestion. I do put slightly more blame on older male as he has more experience & has made a "lifetime" commitment with another women. I think what it boils down to is Hollywood has a whole other set of rules & morals than we mortal beings do. The movie set is like High School & I believe there is a certain immaturity to the people involved in this industry, maybe even a certain fantasy feeling when involved in making a movie where outside world doesn't exist?