Shifty Shellshock

Ordered to Stay Away

From Ex-Girlfriend

7/31/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_shifty_shellshock_tmz
Former "Celebrity Rehab" star Shifty Shellshock has been ordered to stay the hell away from his ex-GF, after allegedly roughing her up at a Ross Dress For Less back in February -- TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Shifty (real name Seth Binzer) was arrested at the discount clothing store after an employee claims he witnessed Shifty grab his girlfriend by the arm during a heated argument ... and get violent with her.

When cops arrived, they searched Shifty -- and claim they found rock cocaine. The former Crazy Town singer was arrested on the scene, and subsequently charged with battery and drug possession.

Shifty pled no contest to both charges today. He was sentenced to three years probation for the drug count, and ordered to stay away from his ex for 3 years on the battery count. He was also ordered to attend 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

073112_shifty_launch_v3
But the guy's not letting the situation get him down -- in fact, we shot Shifty this Sunday in L.A. and he's completely turning his life around ... telling us, "I'm good. I'm clean. I'm happy."

The guy's even gained a few pounds, adding, "I'm eating. It happens when you stop doing drugs."

Passion Of The Taint

THIS LOSER IS STILL ALIVE?
THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...
WHO'S LIFE IS THIS CREEP SCREWING UP NOW?

Kiko

I thought this guy died last year. Seriously. And not just his career, but actually dead. But now that I see that he's NOT dead, I'm overwhelmed with a giant sense of... meh.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

He could EAT me anytime;)...hehe!

frank

Who gives a $hit just another Hollywood crack head!

qtπ

WHO???

Interesting

Ok, how many people from Celebrity Rehab have died or gone to jail/crazy now? When will people realize that rehab and 12 steps isn't the answer to addiction... not to mention all the meds they love shoving down everyone's throats.

LDB

If your an addict with cocaine in your pocket then your not clean. Your most likely using it.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm pretty sure it's just Ross, like it's Subway, not Subway Eat Fresh.

parlayer

ole shifty, shifty! i wouldn't trust that dude with a ???? nothing. looks dependable and upstanding!! says so on that tattoo, to shifty for any more of my time.

adelle

"I'm clean!"

Yep, that'll last for a whole 2 seconds. It's sad when your biggest claim to fame is dr.drews "celebrity rehab". He'll lock on to anything in order to try to be relevant...dignity and pride is something of a foreign nature to this guy.

Blim Jameson

Celebrity Rehab: Has it really helped anyone? It's just a paycheck for everyone.

Throwback kid

I think Shifty ****shock and Nick Stahl should get a reality show together. I would say Dr Drew could be on it too but that means one of them would die because Dr Drew does not have a good track record after three of his celebrity rehab patients have died.They could both run away from home to look for drugs like they do everyweek, and then their family members could track them with hunting dogs, they can go anywhere they want as long as they stay in LA. Whatever loser gets discovered first by his family loses. Maybe the show could be hosted by a D lister like Corey Feldman?

Mary

I"m rooting for you Seth!!
You have a son that needs you!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

He's as close to a celebrity as that whore can get. She deserves it.

PeckDolly

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments