Shifty Shellshock

Ordered to Stay Away

From Ex-Girlfriend

7/31/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_shifty_shellshock_tmz
Former "Celebrity Rehab" star Shifty Shellshock has been ordered to stay the hell away from his ex-GF, after allegedly roughing her up at a Ross Dress For Less back in February -- TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Shifty (real name Seth Binzer) was arrested at the discount clothing store after an employee claims he witnessed Shifty grab his girlfriend by the arm during a heated argument ... and get violent with her.

When cops arrived, they searched Shifty -- and claim they found rock cocaine. The former Crazy Town singer was arrested on the scene, and subsequently charged with battery and drug possession.

Shifty pled no contest to both charges today. He was sentenced to three years probation for the drug count, and ordered to stay away from his ex for 3 years on the battery count. He was also ordered to attend 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

073112_shifty_launch_v3
But the guy's not letting the situation get him down -- in fact, we shot Shifty this Sunday in L.A. and he's completely turning his life around ... telling us, "I'm good. I'm clean. I'm happy."

The guy's even gained a few pounds, adding, "I'm eating. It happens when you stop doing drugs."

Boop

VEry happy to see Shifty all healthy.
Yeah, he's still angry, let's hope he gets help for this, then his addictions won't beckon.

buzz kill

Shifty, the name suits him, Loser

GardeniaRose

I like how they refer to it as "rock cocaine." I've heard people in the past say that when it's a black person they call it crack and when it's a white person, it's "rock cocaine." TMZ following the trend I see.

Northerngirl41

Wasn't it TMZ that called Michael Phelps a looser? No TMZ your always the *******.

janet

who?

voiceofreason

I have been to Ross Dress for Less in Van Nuys. The lines are long and there is no air conditioning! I would catch a case there too, if I stayed there long enough!

leslie

I am glad you r clean but where is your little boy? I remember how excited he was to see you on celeb rehab. he needs you to be there for him. my son was a drug addict alcoholic. he died in sept 2010, he has left 3 girls without a dad. Try to stay clean and sober for yourself, but keep your son close. there is so much more to life than chasing the drugs.

campy

Stay Classy San Diego!

MrHarrybawls2010

This guy looks like a real s*** bag. Isn't that right Liz?

regards,
Rev. Peter Popoff

Miracle Spring Water -$19.99
(cash or credit cards)

marymac

Jeeze, Seth. You had a great life but threw it away.

bruce hague

So TMZ considers you a Star for appearing on celebrity rehab?

Jodi

"he's completely turning his life around ... telling us, "I'm good. I'm clean. I'm happy."......yea for a hot minute.

jimmy d

I knew this ******* was a Yid, as soon as I saw his name was Shifty, did Hitler really have a bad idea, Really

PaulWS

Tried to add this disaster to my Dead Pool but he wasnt considered a big enough celebrity. lol

EastCoastChopper

Steroids and cocaine...cannot be the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast! If you could have asked all the OD'd celebs - how they were doing the day before they died...they would all of said..."Good! Clean & Sober! One day at a time man! etc etc...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments