Lindsay Lohan

Fires Back at Pap --

Accident Was YOUR Fault!

8/1/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
believes a stupid paparazzo stupidly stepped in front of her car back in 2010 ... and it's his own stupid fault he got hit ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... a photog named Grigor Balyan sued Lindsay in January, claiming he was shooting her car as it drove away from a Hollywood nightclub -- and her assistant plowed into him under Lindsay's direction, causing him orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

But Lindsay's ready to go to war over the allegations -- filing her response in L.A. County Superior this week, claiming Balyan "carelessly put himself near a moving automobile" and caused his OWN injuries.

Lindsay insists she shouldn't have to pay him squat. A judge has yet to rule.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KicksandGiggles

I am so sick of this little troll I could sincerely vomit until I crack a rib.

People Annoy Me

This one, very rare time...I believe her e.e

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I will never believe a word from this eternally LYING skanky whorebag who looks at least a quarter century older than her age, and I can't wait until she fades into oblivion forever. PUKE!

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

I believe her and the hope the Judge rules in her favor.

who-me

Is that Rocky Dennis?

sidithers

What a promising career this dhoucette had
Her stupid antics have litteraly cost her millions of dollars and several feature film roles
One of the biggest wastes Hollywierd has ever seen!

AlwaysOnTimeB

There should be some kind of law that keeps the Paps at bay. They shouldn't be allowed to block people in just so that they can get a pick, even if it's LilLo. If some Pap stood in front of my car to prevent me from leaving, I'd run his/her ass over happily!

Hannah

Sigh.... her legal battles are sooooooo boring!

Gloria Unread

Ahh, it's like that classic story "The Girl Who Cried 'Your Fault.'"

jill

the fact she wasn't even driving should be enough to toss out this lawsuit but she's right, place yourself in front or side of a moving car and you're asking to get hurt.

I am Spartacus

How does she still have a license?

Majestik

Is this the one they have video footage of that had his foot run over? If it's the same one, you can clearly see he's too damn close to the car and in the car's blind spot, no way they did that on purpose. (I CAN"T BELIEVE I"M STICKING UP FOR THIS TRICK, but it's more for the benefit of the Assistant being accused).

Wow ...

Hard to say, but the asst was driving, so perhaps - GASP - maybe she is right, this ONE time. Paps are relentless and will do anything for the money shot.

Keith

LiLo obviously doesn't know the law and, as usual, will lose.

Observer999

I hardly ever agree with her, but she's right. These morons who stand in front of a moving car are at fault. And they have no right to block her car from moving on a public street, so get the F out of the way, paps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments