Lindsay Lohan

Fires Back at Pap --

Accident Was YOUR Fault!

8/1/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
believes a stupid paparazzo stupidly stepped in front of her car back in 2010 ... and it's his own stupid fault he got hit ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... a photog named Grigor Balyan sued Lindsay in January, claiming he was shooting her car as it drove away from a Hollywood nightclub -- and her assistant plowed into him under Lindsay's direction, causing him orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

But Lindsay's ready to go to war over the allegations -- filing her response in L.A. County Superior this week, claiming Balyan "carelessly put himself near a moving automobile" and caused his OWN injuries.

Lindsay insists she shouldn't have to pay him squat. A judge has yet to rule.

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Well, its just the FOUR of us 'west coasters'. (yes I know theres more, but they're NOT HERE!)

LA Native

You guys watching this closing ceremony? I gotta hand it to the brits, anybody that can make me enjoy watching the spice girls, if ever so briefly, is doing an excellent job!
Seriously, though, very entertaining show! The Eric Idle stuff had me howling with glee!

magmax

I’m studying to be a photographer’s assistant.

Grandma Cracker

Pauline is HELL(p). LA had a most surprising run in while searching the web.......creepy.....

jc

@GC
SHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That's bad juju!....you talk about em' and they come!

Grandma Cracker

Ok, no pauline! My bad

LA Native

Creepy search results, nonetheless....ick.

LA Native

Did a google image serach on a fictional character from the PBS (British) series Doc Martin, her name is Pauline Lamb.
Slightly down the page on the right side was that damn orange fvucking flower! Bizarre!

Grandma Cracker

You guys have a good night. Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to kick some ass and take some names. It will not be pretty, but it needs to be done. Wish me luck....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

ALWAYS the WOMEN at the end of the day!

UPYOURS

New Thread.........

Carriejane

I love the wording "plowed into him" !!! These people stand touching your car they are so close, and with flash bulbs going off. He did deserve to get hit. I believe if your going to make being a paparazzi your JOB, you should have to get a nice enough camera to maintain a safe distance from these people. Hell even 10 feet. But no, they are so close they can smell your breath and wanna get mad when they gets "stepped on" well get the F out of the way genius..Being that close to ANYONE and taking unwanted photos should be a crime. There are nice enough cameras out there that you don't have to be up someones ass for a good shot !

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81