Macaulay Culkin

I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT

8/1/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_mccauley_culkin_01
Macaulay Culkin insists he's NOT addicted to heroin -- despite reports claiming he's a chronic dopehead with 6 months to live.

A rep for Macaulay tells TMZ, the reports claiming Culkin is addicted to heroin and assorted hallucinogenics is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."

The rep adds, "We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."

MrHarrybawls2010

Culkin has just released a statement to the press:

No, I am not a heroin addict. And no, I'm not a loser...I just look like one. Thank you and enjoy the Olympics everyone... I am looking forward to the wheelbarrow race"

Kristoferian

I always thought something was off with him, don kneo if it's true, but I wouldn't blame him. I get sporadic royalty checks for starting as a bully in some movie about a blind girl and a horse, and they aren't that much, so relying on Home Alone royalties must suck, I haven't seen Culkin in anything since Home Alone

JimmydeansausageCo.

blag blag blag, bang away man, all the greats did it.

Throwback kid

Wow, that cute kid grew up to look like Ichabod Crane, I haven't seen a child actor grow up to look this bad since I saw Ernie from My Three Sons as an adult. Even Butch Patrick from the Munsters wants to know what the heck happened to Macaulay?

God-Of-Lyf

Well, he sure looks like he is...!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

His Rep must be one of those Enabler types that will keep denying the rumors until his/her client dies of an overdose. Then will later admit they had no idea he was a junkie.

Elizabeth

he is either an addict or not- if so he is in serious denial.

MJLover624

I really hate to see him like that!!! WOW :-( SMH

LadyN

He is either really sick or a total druggie. He looks atrocious. Maybe it isn't heroin, instead it's crack cocaine... But it's something.

angie

macauly looks like river phoenix in this pic ,eerie

jc

He might not be a heroin addict, but he is an addict of something....
That pic TMZ used is old and looks nothing like what he really looks like now

Barkingboy

I know he's broke, but how about a bottle of shampoo!

bellyman

Where is the VOTE button TMZ? FAIL!!!! I wanna vote and see 99% think he is addicted!

get real

Please consider telling the truth about Michael Jackson Macauley. It was not your fault and it may prevent the next celebrity pedophile from getting away with it.

Raejean

He certainly looks like someone who looks grungy and wasting away of SOMETHING.