Bret Michaels

Trump Asked Me to Do

'Celeb Apprentice All-Stars'

8/2/2012 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_bret_michaels_donald_trump_article

Bret Michaels says he's considering a return to the world of reality TV ... because Donald Trump has asked him to compete on the upcoming, "Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars."

Bret's rep says the rocker is considering the gig, but has yet to officially commit.

As for rumors Bret will once again hunt for skeezers on another "Rock of Love" VH1 reality show now that he broke up with his fiancee ... Michaels' rep insists it's just not true.

"Anyone who knows Bret's family and knows him as a father and a friend would truly understand that he is hurting over the separation and the last thing he is thinking about is doing a dating show."

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

I wonder why she left, is the money running out cause is sure isn't because she likes what's under that bandanna.

myopinion

Nooooo Bret don't do it!!!! well if you need the money I suppose.

Mhmmmmm Das Right!

trumps reaction: http://youtu.be/ydsZN-o2I7M

Brian

Trump is such an A hole, I used to actually like that guy, but he truly is Deuche. I know he has more money than I will ever have, but hey an A hole none the less.

LDB

He must really over his fiancee to do another reality show finding love

Trump was busy, and so was he...It's a question of getting the right timing...No hard feelings.

sidithers

This guy will be buried wearing that stuipd looking hat and bandanna

big'un

I don't believe it.

David

fd

David

This is Hilarious!! So, he wasn't hurting when he was screwing all those women during his prior reality shows, WHILE he was engaged to this tramp. I guess he is really hurting now though. Yeah, sure.

Nostradamus

Don't sell your soul to the devil Bret.

MsSuburbia

Trump is played out. And gross. And panders to ignorance. I hope Bret doesn't lower himself.

DayDreamBeliever

I was hoping he would do American Idol

Rafaelle Zuccaro

When "stars or Celebs" show up on the Apprentice , you know from the start how STUPID and Decadent they all are-All celebs are pure ********S anyway- just for being on a show with a bigger ONE!!!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro