Katy Perry with John Mayer

Is He Hittin' That Now???

8/2/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080212_perry_mayer_launch_v2
John Mayer and Katy Perry were seen leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood together last night ... damn you John Mayer.

It's unclear if the two were just hangin' out ... having dinner ... or doing something more salacious, but the sighting immediately ignited rumors that the two are some kind of an item.

It wouldn't be too shocking ... Mayer has been linked to all sorts of hot chicks ... from Jennifer Aniston, to Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly and more.

You bastard.

Barbara

could be pr move....john just released a new video

DaveT

Hi. I'm Jessica. this is my sister Jennifer, and this is my other sister Jennifer.

Bad Dog

Wow, she has (I can't believe I am gonna say this since Brand is the ex but ) downgraded

Ben

What Woman would ever want to date such a piece of S*** like him with his past, just how STUPID can you be?

latestdiets.net

her body must be a Wonderland. im sure he will tell us about it.

BabyBubba

What is the meaning of this relationship? Katy has a think for some Nazi dick?

KIR

He has a David Duke d#@k but she doesn't have a David Duke p()$$y. lol

rockchalk12

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOHN NOOOOOO i dont know what you're doing but anyone but her puhlease why dont you just date tristan prettyman i highly approve of her and she's really into singersong wirters so get at her

truth hurts

Russell Brand...now this. She is a big dummy! I have no sympathy for when he crushes her like every other woman he has dated. Women can be such idiots.

justbcuz78

these comments are cracking me the f**k up!!!!!!!!! watch out Lisa Lampanelli!!! you guys are freaking hilarious, i love it!!!

stargazer

The only thing I can say is that these two TOTALLY deserve one another. They both have the same attitude and are known for being self absorbed and treating people like crap.

CriticXtreme

This again reaffirms that you can be a career douchebag and get any woman on the planet! I hope that he doesn't slip up and call her Jennifer.

magica

He's a guy. Who can blame him from crushing on such fine woman-flesh like Katy, JLove and Slinka? I'd round them all up and do them hard and simultaneously.

Julianthe

Wow,..Katy sure can pick 'em. Giirrrlll,...another one that's gonna end in heartbreak.

Dobby

First we have Katy Holmes and Tom Cruise, from the Church of Scientology, and now we have Katy Perry with John Mayer, from the Church of Douchology. When will they see the light?