Usher's Ex-Wife

His Sympathy for

My Dead Son is 'Bogus'

8/2/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_usher_tameka
Usher didn't care about his ex-wife's dead son ... blew off his funeral ... and is only PRETENDING to be affected by the tragedy to court sympathy from the media and his fans ... this according to the singer's ex-wife.

Tameka Raymond's lawyer has filed new documents in the couple's bitter child custody war ... slamming Usher ... who asked the court to delay the next hearing in light of the death of Tameka's son, Kile, who was killed in a jet ski accident.

In his request, Usher claims he's worried the hearing would cause "unnecessary stress and strain" for both himself, Tameka and their two minor children "in the immediate wake of this tragedy."

Usher also claims Tameka would get an unfair advantage in the hearing because the court would not want to rule against a woman who is still grieving the death of her son.  Usher fears he could lose custody of the children and believes it would be unfair to him.

But in docs of her own ... Tameka's lawyer claims Usher is full of crap ... insisting U's claims of suffering "stress and strain" are "BOGUS."

In fact, she claims Usher didn't care about her son at all in his final days -- even though Usher regarded him as a son back when they were married.

"[Usher] visited Kile in the hospital only once" during his 15 days on life support ... Tameka claims.

She also claims she had begged Usher to tweet a message about her son, "Please pray for Kile" ... but he refused. Instead, Tameka claims, Usher's next tweet was a photo of his own breakfast with the caption, "Breakfast of Champions."

In her docs, Tameka claims Usher's attempt to postpone the hearing is "simply a transparent sham" ... and asks the judge to DENY Usher's request and require him to appear at the next scheduled hearing, set for August 13.

She also claims resolving the custody battle is the only way for her to heal and move forward with her life.

Carl

No good deed goes unpunished.

miu

He seems to care for his children or what is the custody battle about? The cat? Dog? The plants in the garden?

Max Smart

Ugly times.

He only needed to go once, to say goodbye as this boy may have been on life support for two weeks but already dead.

devilgirl

As though Usher is above trying to evoke sympathy out of the child's death. He is as bad as Tameka. Both are disgusting, greedy *******s.

getitright27

I think they both are using the the death of this little boy as a sham. First of all why would Tameka request Usher take to twitter about Kile? If I was a grieving mother, the last think I would be worried about it Twitter, Court, or the Media. If I was Usher, I would put off the Court hearing also because there is a disadvantage. Both parties especially Tameka need to think about what is in the best interest of their children instead of how to hurt one another or how to get publicity.

getitright27

Mason H

What a bitter, dirty ex wife. It seems more like she's just pissed that Usher didn't offer to pay to keep her brain dead son on life support by personally footing the super expensive bill himself against doctors advice. This whole accident was a tragedy but #1, it happened under her watch, not Ushers. #2 it was HER son, not Ushers and #3 he paid to fly her ass out to her sons bedside by private jet so she could be next to him immediately. How is any of this the Ex step Fathers (Ushers) fault? It's not, Tameka's just hoping to use this tragedy to her advantage for a larger payday to exact even more revenge. It's very sad all the way around.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

this woman is that....... wow! it was not me....... but my son just died and tickets were hard to buy ... it was not me... i got a way and left him alone ... it was not me....... some one help me out........ it was not me........... i had chance to lead peaceful life it was not me.........

Phreaky

Let me guess.... a big fat check would make this all better, right?

peachpie

I would think after the death of a son she would slow her role of trying to control usher's role in his children's life. But NOOO. she comes back loaded for war. Her son's body is still warm and she has not once taken her foot off usher's neck. I have to laugh because she was the women usher just could'nt do without. If he keeps on handing over his jewels to her, she will continue to sand them down into earrings. I think he is secretly still in love with her. She is turning usher into her female dog.

JMP

"She also claims she had begged Usher to tweet a message about her son, "Please pray for Kile" " - WTF? How on earth would a Tweet have helped this kid?? And why on earth is a mother, who is sitting on her kids death bed, even thinking about twitter???

Faye

Wow. Is she a mind reader that she somehow knows what he feels? What an evil woman.

Olivia

I feel bad that she lost her son but Im so sick of this vile woman. He paid for all the costs, he got her a plane to take her to her son as soon as the accident happened. I mean come on, he clearly cares to some degree. So he won't tweet about it? Maybe he thinks it is a private matter and doesnt want to bring attention to it with twitter. Nothing will ever change this lady into a nice normal human being.

annie2

Where is Kyle's ACTUAL father?? I haven't followed this real closely but can someone fill me in on that detail? All I know is that Usher chartered a freakin' private plane for Tameka and that was already above and beyond the call of duty. I don't even like Usher and this kooky broad has me defending him lately. I think they both play the press. Why couldn't she have tweeted her own dang message "Pray for Kyle" or whatever. It's never stopped her before.

And maybe he was trying to let Kyle's actual blood relatives say their farewells. This woman is some piece of work. I feel tremendously sorry for her loss, but good grief, let your bitterness go. You are set for life because of Usher. Get over yourself.