John Travolta

DENIES Sexually Assaulting

Cruise Ship Worker

8/4/2012 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804_john_travolta_tmzJohn Travolta has fired back at the cruise ship worker who claims Travolta sexually assaulted him in 2009 ... filing docs yesterday claiming the worker is LYING and made the whole sordid story up.

As TMZ first reported, Fabian Zanzi claims that Travolta exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ... and offered to pay him $12,000 to keep the incident quiet. Zanzi detailed his allegations back on video in June (see below).

In court docs filed yesterday by legal pitbull Marty Singer ... Travolta admits to being on the cruise ... but denies all the allegations of misconduct against him.

Travolta also reiterates his point that Zanzi filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened ... but failed to mention any of the sexual details.

Travolta wants the lawsuit dismissed and for Zanzi to pay his attorney's fees.

Genial

Like all of the others who have posted here, I have no idea whether or not Travolta is a 'gay' predator - I never observed any of the alleged incidents. I should add that I don't like homosexuality or any other form of perversion...

BW

John, come out of the closet, come on john, just come out here for a minute.
No, i don't want to come out of the closet, I'm like being in the closet.
Come on now john, get out of the closet.
No, no I'm not gonna come out of the closet.
Can I come in to the closet with you, john.
I would like that very much, please come in
to the closet with me.

Elle

The issue is not Travolta's sexual orientation. The issue is did he commit an assault. Is he a sexual predator?

mike

EVERYTHING FREE,HUNDREDS OF LIVE CAM GIRLS SHOWING IT ALL, SIGN UP NOW! http://yuarel.com/live-shows-free

Laura

I DO believe this guy AND... I look at it this way... It's kinda' like the Michael Jackson drama in the bedroom! If YOUNG children are gonna' FALSELY accuse you of sharing HIS bed... giving them Jesus juice... and molesting them... DON'T BRING YOUNG CHILDREN INTO YOUR HOUSE... let alone your BED!? If Mr. Travolta is gonna' keep his a$$ outta' trouble AND... NOT receive false accusations... then WHY FEEL THE NEED to continue to receive services by a... MALE masseuse? What's wrong with receiving services from a GREAT female masseuse? One better yet... stay the hell outta' those kinda' public places and keep your damn clothes on!! Good grief...

jdelanoi

lol were you expecting him to say he did it?

laffnbear

Obviously a case of "she said- she said"

Jay W.

Vinnie is not gay !

Here's a new philosophy. **** them over and then be really nice to them. The guy is loaded. *******s,.

DC

Legal pitbull? Can we dump that phrase already? Pibulls aren't bad. Humans who abuse and neglect animals are.

Dramazone

Scientology psycho perv

bagladey

"If everybody says you're dead, it's time to lie down". - Heather Dubrow. John should not pursue any more of these allegations.

Elizabeth

So many news stories anout John Travoltas sexuality, I am not sure what the truth is. But if Kelly Preston does divorce him,she will reveal the truth to the world!

buzz kill

Sure, OK John, anything you say John.

Phred F. Stone

How the hell does Johnny end up in all of these supposed sexual situations? I think Jonny B smokin the pole...............on the down-lo.