« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

SCRAMBLES to Dump

Dallas Condo Mid-Divorce

8/5/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0805_deion_sanders_pad
Deion Sanders
desperately wants to liquidate his 5,000 sq. ft. condo in Dallas -- putting the luxury property up for sale smack in the middle of his bitter divorce proceedings ... for way less than the market value.

Deion listed the condo -- located in the swanky celeb-filled Azure building -- back in March ... soon after his divorce from estranged wife Pilar went nuclear, when Pilar claimed Deion's aunt had attacked her in her own house.

Deion listed the home for $4.8 million -- but according to a realtor for Azure, the property is valued at roughly $6.5 million. In fact, Deion's neighboring unit is currently listed for exactly that amount.

And not only is he lowballing his own property, we're told Deion's doing some last minute renovations to speed up the sale -- such as re-plastering the pool.

Good thing too ... because this week, a judge ordered Deion to pay $10,000-a-month in child support and cough up another $275,000 for Pilar's attorneys' fees.

Pressure's on.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jack

Why would he re-plaster a condo pool? Weekend staff again taking a break from their GED studies.

Gabby Mason

It looks like a doctors office to me!

Gabby Mason

The whole thing looks like a doctor's office to me!

Gabby Mason

Sorry for the double comment, still trying to figure this site out. I never said I was the sharpest knife in the picnic basket.

ash

So many stories about homes being sold and tmi about people's personal lives ugh

roll3567

275k for her attorney fees? Way to throw money away!

No comment

I thought you reported months ago that he had a rock solid PreNup. What gives? I thought you also reported the kids wanted to live with him.

Pimpcessa

I agree with Jack. Why in hell would he re-plaster a community pool? This is just ridiculous reporting, and it's hard to define truth from fiction with TMZ anymore. I mean what buffoon, thinks that is something a condo owner would do, and don't y'all check anything prior to printing it?

You realy don't need to have many skills to work for TMZ...

DaveT

Why did the judge order him to pay *her* attorney's fees?
Oh yeah forgot...he has a penis.

Aussie

I'll offer $250, pay him $250 a week to live there, and he can buy it back for $25,000 when the divorce is all settled. Simple solution.

Uncle Tom

Maybe he could just use his magic wand ...

LiLo's boy toy

Dude sure is living large. It has to be a full time job just keeping the glass clean. I could live there.

Jake

This is the same condo pictures from Jason Kidd condo. So really who does this condo belong too?

KicksandGiggles

I am no fan of Deion's arrogant egotistical azz. But I think it sucks bullets that he has to pay for her attorney fees. I think both sides should pay their own expenses. Its like somebody is going to set my azz on fire and I have to give them the match. Not fair.

parlayer

When u gona sell dem shoes?? hurry the market might be flooded.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments