Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

Disgusting Tramp

That fat little bastard Mason looks like a little bitch with that stupid looking hair..and pull that pacifier from his/her mouth

natasha

i like them as a couple...

Joe

He forgot to put "Stuck-up" before bitch. Next song title about the kardashian clan should be "Ugly on the inside"

Dumb Car

I have no problem with the "bitch" part. Its the "perfect" part that i find offensive. That degrades the word itself.

Jodi

IMO Kanye dissed Kim big time but she don't know it.

Kanye made Kim over to how HE WANTED HER TO LOOK . In his eyes Kim is now perfect . She's been groomed and trained like an animal and she's now his perfect bitch(a bitch is a female dog).

IMO this has nothing to do with love but with control.

Jodi

Hmmmmm I wonder if Kanye would mind if Kim call him her perfect "N". lol

AngelaMcW

Just another example of how "classy" both of these over-hyped d-bags are. They need to both get over themselves. Ugh,

JustSayin

In the words of Nicki Minaj "you are a stupid hoe." all pun intended.

michelle456789

If she is his perfect 'bitch' doesn't that make him a dog?? why do black people have to call each other dogs? shaking my head

more details here

I have read your post thoroughly and got mind blowing information....
Please send me mail if your are going to improve something advance.. Thanks..

wendy

HE SHOULD HAVE NAMED IT MY PERFECT WHORE

shybyme

If you want Kanye West to sing you a song call perfect bitch and you be dancing and smiling to it that why you is a stupid bitch..Get it perfect bitch

Disgusting Tramp

Fat little bastard Mason is beginning to look like a little bitch with that disgusting bitch hair

bellyman

Uh oh --- I need 100 tissues rushed to my home - STAT!

KC

I need a bitch, a special bitch
I need a bitch who p___y poppin booty switch
I need a bitch, felatio
On the freeway with my pedal to the flo
I need a bitch, like cheery pie
I need a bitch like billy bill need a eye
I need a bitch, an alcoholic
I need a bitch pukin, bent over my toilet
The bitchy bitch, bitchin about nothin
I need a bitch to jizm in her bellybutton
I need a bitch, a prostitute
Shed f__k my homies and we could split the loot