Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Ra Ra

romantic... -_^

Marko0o

i see why people would be offended, but thats just how he talks thats it. his face is so funny in that pic it's great.

Mark

How long is this going to last with Kim. Becuz Kim is like a drive thru. You get in and out

kurt knight

C'mon dude, Kim is NOT the perfect bitch............she's the awesome man maker.......becareful now Kanye, you hang around Kim long enough she'll tell you how to be a man.....with an awesome shaped body like Kim,.....you have a lot of work to do keep her happy.....

tia shaw

Hey this is just another publicity stunt, except backwards kayne west is going to be the winner.. you dumbass KIM

Ned

What do you expect from a ****** you can't be surprised at that...He's a ******

Kiyko

I feel that they both like each other and maybe perhaps love each for sure... But kanye, dude uuuum your Fu**ing it up for yourself. And Kim my dear please don't let this dude call you like that..... I mean maybe you won't even get married with him you know.... Either way he shouldn't be degraded you in such a way you know.... Hmmm (sigh) I just hope you just have a baby already.... But how kanye is treating you dude not cool....idk what do you think?

Kiyko

Oroween

Ok, if the lyrics I read are the lyrics to the song.....then WHAT THE HELL!?!?! What does any of it have to do with kim being the "perfect b*tch"?!

Mee

Was Kris not "Black enough" for her ?

Pimp Daddy

KIM = *** DUMPSTER.
Drop your load in that fat ass.I be she could suck 3 ***** at one time.I bet that ***** has bugs.It's probably green and crusty.That entire family is a house of whores.Even the 2 youngest.Mother is trash.

kathleen myrie

Normally I am very supportive of the Kardashians and watch their show, but I am now re-thinking my positon.
Why on earth did Kim spend so much money on a gift for Kanye West.....I believe she is competing with Khloe because Khloe bought Lamar a car....so sad,

anonymouse

Little know fact, Kanye chose the title because "Perfect Beard" was taken.

Ms. Dammitt

People will do anything for exposure, I think Kanye is a sell-out and Kim is a Whore. Damn Kanye thought you were Chi-Town you just a clown, more like a puppet.

me

She's such a dumbass. If the man I was dating ever called me a bitch I would dump his thug ass in a second. She's so hard up for attention that she'll put up with anything. wonder how he narrowed it down to "bitch" because I can think of 100 words that would fit.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18