Rupert Sanders and Wife

Reunited

8/7/2012 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross reunited.
Rupert Sanders -- the philandering director who cheated on his wife with Kristen Stewart -- finally came face-to-face with the woman he betrayed today ... right near a Beverly Hills deli.

Cameras snapped away after Liberty Ross and Rupert reunited outside Judi's Deli. We're told the two met at an office building in the vicinity.

As we previously reported, Rupert is still wearing his wedding ring ... and is hopeful he can work things out with the mother of his children.

Liberty, on the other hand, had NO RING on her finger when she was spotted out in L.A. yesterday.

However, she was sportin' a pretty big smile while hanging out with another man (pictured below).

Rebound time?

0807_liberty_ross_article_npg_2

Barbara Ann

Yes, I noticed that smile, too. And why should she not. have some fun? Karma.

mimi

Oh Please, she is milking it for all it's worth. I see she's not above parading her children around for added effect. Of course I know it's because she is SO concerned about them. Give me a break it looks like she couldn't care less. I think she probably had something on the side even before he did.

Spinnaker

Lib is hot, she can score a much hotter guy that ruppie

Sarah

Im sorry but I think this was all a publicity stunt. This producer/director what ever he was, was not known till this happened.

janet

Is this suppose to mean something? Cheaper to stay married. Probally both are gay and have an arranged marriage. trying to boost movie sales.

pdw11

oh so this sick couple wasn't getting enough publi****y like they thought they would and now they're parading around fakin' it for the paps. Of course Ruprick knows how to get the paps to do whatever he wants...

Phishie from Philly

The look on the Limo Drivers face is saying;
Yo pal! You cheated on that! You're walking.

CG

Stop being so darn fake! I guess this is her way of a rebound? Let me walk around with another man, while you wear "our" , "death do us part" ring, LOL!

Mandy

I bet Rupert & wife planned the whole damn thing. He seduces Kristin Stewart, they tip off some Photog, she plays the heart broken wife for a while, etc. How long until they start making millions off of interviews?

Sultry

Keep pushing. And to him keep pushing. Sick of lying cheating punks. And to think he took it second hand. Sloppy seconds ya dirty dog. Run, but send that check. Don't be a dead beat on your way in n through your new life. Poof n Peace! More power to the wife!!!!!

kim

Kristen Stewart fans are crazy. Despite explicit photos and public admission of an affair from Sanders and Stewart they remain in denial and insist it is a conspiracy. Show a photo of Liberty Ross standing by unknown male smiling while looking thru her purse in front of a valet check in stand and they conclude she is having an affair.

charmed987

I thought that was her brother.

cobrazombie

Was Bella worth it?

Rocco

So, where is the video or the photos of Kristen flipping out at one of her staff? I mean, isn't that what you do best, TMZ ? I'm so disappointed.

luca

i belive that meeting is for divorce. rupert is living with kristen now. tramp and prick

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments