Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Dramazone

Kim is planning another E Channel fairy tale wedding special with Kanye, and after that a divorce special episode.

GLaDOS

Is Kanye still pretending to be straight?
Seems more likely the title of the song is referring to himself. He's extremely egotistical and definitely a bottom.

BB not bb

I don't know about this. I haven't heard the song but being called a b is a dis. I think if someone is you b, they are like a dog, and take whatever abuse you give them, like being called a bad name. If she called him her N, I wonder if he would theink it was cute and sweet.

When you write a song, it comes from the heart, and if his heart has degrading cuss words in it, I don't think that is a good sign for her. Why couldn't he just say he found his babe instead of his b word? He could have said alot of other things without that connotation.

She is so sweet and classy that she is about the furthest thing from being a b. I think that is a convenient way to take a shot at her image. I really don't like it and think it is in bad taste. I didn't expect much from this guy. He seemed fairly nice up to now but this is getting sick.

BB not bb

Kim has a problem with ignoring bad qualities in men. Look at the fiasco with Kris when she thought he was a good guy, and he couldn't have been ruder, colder and meaner to her. I would take this song as a red flag. Kanye is some black radical type also, not just some dopey ball player from Minnesota. I think Kanye could do alot more damage. He is not someone I would have thought of trusting, especially with her being a fairly white woman.

JustSayin

In the words of Nicki Minaj "you are a stupid hoe." all pun intended.

BB not bb

Women really need to set boundaries in their relationships. You can't let men treat you however they feel like it or they will walk all over you. You have to demand respect and honor or you are going to be treated like dirt.

If a man is not willing to treat you well, he is not worth your time and energy. You need to move along before you get really hurt. Verbal abuse is a precursor to physcial abuse. Women end up dead down the road from allowing men to mistreat them. It is dangerous for them and their children as well.

If the man can't get it together, get rid of him, and sooner rather than later.

Rob

Proud Mama and Dad? Let's see how Kris and Bruce like the retarded Kanye calling their daughter a Bitch. Oh, I forget that it's money that drives them, not parenting common sense. Both Kim and Kanye are dumber than rocks.

X

More like the PERFECT CU#T!!!

News Flash

Omg she doesn't do anything just prances around

Gretel

She would be.

Gretel

EXCUSE ME TMZ. Hey! Hey! Did you miss the part where Marvin Hamlisch died? He has Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, a freaking PULLITZER PRIZE, and was a super nice, humble man and you're worried about your favorite pair of monkeys? You really suck.

WW

Ya know I knew she was immature... but really - What woman in her right mind would say she's "honored" being called a b**** by her so called man - ... This is really, really one dumb broad...
31 yrs old going on 15...

Dramazone

After Kanye gets Kim pregnant and she gets so fat her ass is dragging on the ground, Kanye will find another "Bitch".

NS

I would rather pull my toenails out with pliers than look at or listen to anything this dumb-ass has say!!

pat

Leave it to this bimbo, who loves to be pissed on, to find that flattering.