Liberty Ross

I Want to Work it Out

With My Cheating Hubby

8/9/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0808_liberty_ross_npgLiberty Ross -- the wife of director Rupert Sanders who cheated on her with Kristen Stewart -- has already seen a divorce lawyer ... TMZ has learned ... but her goal is reconciliation.

We do not know which lawyer she hired, but the picture (above) was taken Tuesday in the lobby of a Century City office building in which a number of divorce lawyers practice -- including disso queen Laura Wasser. By the way ... is Liberty hot or what?

0807_liberty_rupert_ross_article_npg_together

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... although Liberty has lawyered up, her end game is NOT divorce. In fact, Liberty and Rupert have already been to a marriage and family therapist. Our sources say, when they were photographed together on Tuesday in Beverly Hills (above), they were coming out of an office building where they met with the psychologist.

Although Liberty is not wearing her wedding ring, we're told her goal is figuring out why Rupert cheated and getting some sort of assurance he views what he did as a terrible mistake that he won't repeat.

Kelly

I have been a jerk about Kristen Stewart in the past (mainly because I loathe Twilight) but honestly, she is 22 years old and that old married letch should have known better than a 22 year old woman who probably hadn't seen her boyfriend in awhile because of filming. In my opinion, Rob should forgive her, and this asshat and his money should be in divorce court.

doug

How is this woman hot? I mean, she's not unattractive but... Kristen Stewart, on the other hand, is quite a little beauty. She also has a nice booty.
Not that I condone this idiot's cheating, but K Stew is definitely enticing.
If they all want to work it out with their respective partners, more power to them.

SpeakTheWord

Working that money problem out is all shes doing...Don't stay for the money.

TheTruth

Damn, Liberty is hotter than Kristen.

Swins

The only reason she is staying is because she sees that her husband has some big paydays coming up with some new movies.
Make an "effort", then divorce him later after he has made the really big bucks.

ShrinkWrap

Having once taken a cheater back, I was sure he wouldn't do it again. WRONG! Liberty, there is a saying that is true "Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me."

Lisa Green

ah ha! yeah, right-he cheated cause he wanted to-no self control-that will never change-it is called lust-she is a fool, pure n simple if she doesn't run for the hills...

anon

If she takes him back she needs to make him sign one hell of a post-nup. That might make him think twice before straying.

Wow ...

Her entire life was turned upside down in seconds flat, of course she doesn't know 'what to do' right now. It is natural to attempt work through things like this, but, it seldom works. It is a challenging time and she will figure out what is best for her and her children soon.

tmzcommenter

I wish some women would stop being so insecure and just leave when a man cheats. Once a cheater, always a cheater. It will happen again. No man would stay with a woman who cheated on him. Have some self respect please.

Southpaw

He's close to the age of a mid-life crisis. So, she should leave now (because she'll be leaving in the future anyway).

Master P

Damn Liberty is HOT. Link me up.

TJ

The guy is a CHEATER!! Don't reward bad behavior!

CJ

I feel bad for her. She is doing the right thing for the kids but it's going to be a tough road. I was in (am in) the same situation and stayed with the guy, I now am in a situation where I dream every day of leaving once the kids are grown. They are happy so I know I am doing the right thing... good luck to her!

Carl

By the way... no she's not hot. You've spent so much time looking at the plastic faces of Hollywood that you no longer realize it looks terrible to the rest of the world.