« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady to NFL Teammates:

Here's Why My Life

is Better Than Yours

8/9/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0809_tom_brady_splashAs if being a gorgeous, buff, rich NFL QB wasn't enough, Tom Brady further proved he's living the ultimate life by getting a hot wet kiss from his gorgeous pregnant supermodel wife Gisele at New England Patriots training camp in Boston on Wednesday.

Did we mention his two adorable sons were there too?

When you're Tom Brady ... who needs an Olympic gold medal?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sidithers

TB is a good guy and an even better QB

MISSA

I don't think Gisele is all that pretty, but that's just my opinion we all have different opinions in what and who we think are pretty.

Joan K

Yeah right I bet that is exactly what he said, TMZ can't you come up with something better then this?

Tinalouise

Headline should really be: Giselle to her model friends-Here is why my life is better than yours..I get to kiss and make love to Tom Brady any time that I want!! Lucky lucky girl!!!

baby

She is Fugly and looks like a man, plus I hate white people

grumpiestoldman

I likes em with some meat on em. She's scrawny.

baby

She is Fugly and looks like a man, plus I hate white people

Majestik

I must be the only woman out here that doesn't find him the least bit "HOT" and when she's without all the spackle for a photo shoot, she looks like a 12 year old boy!!!

DucNut

DAMN!!! His life is better than mine....he gets to bang that every night??? WHERE DID I GO WRONG???

Lynne

I don't think Giselle is pretty. She is way too thin and her hair is always stringy. If he is truly in love irregardless of her looks then he is lucky. Why do I doubt this?

NINA

Sorry, but I don't think she's that hot either. OVER RATED.

Mickey Kafka

Beautiful couple, beautiful kids. Haters gonna hate.

TheBestHeEverHad

yeah, must be great to marry a chick that's not that cute or to be married to a man who dumped his pregnant gf to be with me. not my cup of tea...either one of them

Pudding Tang

Rather pathetic for her to be interrupting like that. If she wants to watch from a distance, fine. Imagine the distraction if all of them had there wives or girlfriends there. It's only plausible in the movies.

Audrey

1) Tom Brady is NOT buff. 2) This Gisele character is built like a lizard with small breast. Really...where do you find these people who gauge attractiveness on TMZ?! Nice butts are considered fat...and people who look like pale beanpoles are hot?! GTFOH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments