« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ozzie X

If you watch Basketball Wives she is a drama queen.

Chris

You guys need to at least say f*ck instead of the real word. It doesn't offend me but I am sure it would for the others that read this website. Very bad taste guys

Jordan

This goes out All people Basketball Wives it may be called a reality TV show but it is scripted all the fights are scripted there is nothing real about theese shows except the paycheck they get from it. Whatever is said on theese shows will not even be allowed in a court of law for a jury to hear it is still make believe but the producers threw in the fighting because that is why people tune in to watch,

CleverBucktooth

I can't wait to hear the damage control for this one.

Leslie Wilson

I want to know what brain-devoid person thought his complexion was medium.

chels

publicity stunt. they have a new show coming out soon ;).

peoplestink

Now that sounds more like the truth. That chick is crazy and violent, totally believe she'd head-butt him and hes in love with himself, totally believe he'd be cheating on her.

Rose

Wow I never comment on here but had to. Chad DID NOT headbutt her, I don't believe it for ONE SECOND! Chad played with my Bengals for MANY Years...he would NEVER say he didn't care about his career...NEVER....he cared more than a lot of players about his career...SHE DID IT AND SET HIS ASS UP!

DJ

What a LOVELY newlywed couple!

WorldGoneWild

Evelyn gave up a long and good friendship with Jennifer for non-MF factor wife beater Chad Ocho. SMH.

Craig

Now I ain't sayin she's a golddigger

WHAT IN THE WORLD

I believe she head butted Chad and his tight abs caused the scratches she got on her forehead. They had to do something spectacularly stupid in order to stay in the headlines. Gotta pay for that wedding and reception!

courtney

it is completely possible she is the one who hit him...

Carl

I don't give a f**k about your career either!

truthteller

I believe Chad too. That bitch is a crazy, gold digger, groupie. I think the judge believes him too since she only set his bond at $2500.