« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dashdillinger

Now if either one of us would have done that to our spouse the bail would have been a ransom but for celebs its chump change i guess its cheaper to beat her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QueenS

this is the reason why you do NOT

QueenS

this is the reason why you do NOT turn a ho into a house wife!

Unbelievable

Yes, in fact, I would love if TMZ published Evelyn's pic, at this point, we don't know who is the true victim, so many stories out there and way too many difference of opinions.. show facts, TMZ, that's all the public wants to see, COLD-HARD-FACTS.

whymoi

Let's see: This is a woman who leaps over a table to tackle a former friend; pulls the hair of another; bitch-slaps still another . . . and, she was AFRAID? Not buyin' it!

John

CHAD IS CUT

Lola

Is a shame that they haven't been married 5 months & allready there going thru this mess , Evelyn be strong if he did it once he will do it again ... Do was in ur heart ...

Treks

I heard that chad ****ed evelyns daughter that how the whole **** started it wasn't over no condoms

jojo

Jennifer must be watching with amusement, FYI thats her bbw co star

muffey

Now she knows what it is like to be hit. I really do not believe he hit her. He may be a womanizer, but based on her behaviour on Baketball Wives, I think she hit him first. Jennifer was her friend and tried to warn her but she threw her under the bus. With friends like M.s Puerto Rico wannabe, who needs enemies?

Whatever

This is the part I don't believe: "Chad Johnson screaming he doesn't give a F**K about his career." I really doubt that especially if it's his last chance of being in the NFL. If I were chad, I would go to the court house on Monday and Annul my marriage immediately.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She fled to the next available black guy in the neighborhood that is.

Rose

Divorce

Yolanda

TEAM CHAD### LOOK @ HER BEHAVIOR ON TV.....

Namor