« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cindy

This came a lot sooner than i predicted.
The day they announced they were getting hitched i predicted on another blog site that this union was going to crash and burn i just did not think it would be this fast. I was going to give it at least 1year.
looks like Jen was right after all Eve. I hope you both end it before it gets really ugly.

donji

Chad you are a freakin loser.You said the Patriots cramped your style ,and now you could be yourself! It shows me the Bengals kissed your ass and put up with all your drama,and now that your older people won't indulge you.

MechelleGee

This story don't make sense to me. How did she get IN the neighbor's house if they was not home? Who called the Police her or the neighbor? And didn't she tell Chad he could cheat if he USED a condom? She wanted to KILL Jennifer for telling her not to marry him and BULLIED the hell out of the poor child all season of Basketball Wives. I'm not a fan of Chad but I think Evelyn is a BEAST!!!

Poule

There are so many Chris Brown left in this world and women are so helpless, so sad.

MechelleGee

And what FOOL making MILLIONS A YEAR gon say they don't give a **** about their career!? Lets not forget she is the VIOLENT ONE!!!!!

Drk Gntlmn

Evelyn Lozada is nothing but a jump off skank who is a gold digging troll. Chad should have NEVER married this heffer.

shanda

This is all staged for their show

gossipgirl86

Hmm not looking good for their new show....

jokerchick

suuuuure SHE

Lynda Jones-owings

Well, I don't think she should have married this young man. It was not going to work in the first place because of their age difference. I hate that he head butted her; but you get what you ask for........

Coco

CHILD PLEASE!! I have a feeling this is just a publicity stunt to promote their new show in September, Chad & Eve. When Chad left training camp on Friday, he told someone that he was going to be arrested on his day off and that's what happened. Don't believe the hype!

Sacramento Mom

I saw the episodes of Basketball Wives, the woman is crazy and he should have stayed away from her....

Elizabeth Smartt

Wow thats tooo bad

Teal Listen

It makes sense to me. Evelyn is volatile and Chad should file for an annulment and ask her to leave. Before something more horrible happens. She brings out the worse in everybody. She's ignorant. She's highly jealous and cant control herself.

Teal Listen

Evelyn has fought with everybody. She has chronic anger and jealously issues. That's why Antoine didn't marry her. She's bipolar, angry and very violent. It's a matter of time that she stabs or shoots someone. Chad are you lining up for that? Get the damn marriage annulled and call it a day.