« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AlwaysOnTimeB

Child please!!! LOL!!

Jay W.

I believe you Chad.

willow

It's FLEE, not the flea the insect

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Time for another divorce. Quick.

Kevin

My thoughts go out to the career of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson...

loloagogo

SHE not he is the poster child for beating on women. She has a history of this behavior for America to see on Bravo TV's Basketball Wives. Let's call it what it is.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Chad seems like a nice, albeit arrogant guy. Evelyn is NOT the run and hide kind of "woman." I'm not buying her story at all. I think she DID headbutt him!!!

willow

It's flee
Flea is an insect.

jacksonfive210

Violette-Blue

I used to like Evelyn. She turned into a big bully who feels entitled to everything. I'm not surprised at all about the domestic violence. She probably started it. She's a money hungry bully. Strange. She can bully the ladies around, but can't control her younger hubby whom she married for fame and fortune. I guess their show is now officially cancelled. YAY!

justMe

What ever happened to Will Smith's arrest a year ago at 3 in the morning after the club? I'm guessing he got off on all his charges even though there were witnesses everywhere?

Sultry

TMZ shame on you!! Using the F word on this website is irresponsible. Sheesh! Not necessary!!

jacksonfive210

Chad has stayed out of serious trouble but you never put your hands on a girl. His wife is crazy though who's prone to violence and could of seriously hurt her castmate by throwing a wine bottle at her head and has been in multiple physical fights on her show. Didn't the couple just get done filming a show about getting married?

tmart

this Evelyn chick is crazier than Rihanna! He told her on natinal TV before they got married that he was going to continue cheatingt on her. So why get mad now? That said--Eve tried to beat up all of the other women on the show and even through a bottle at one. So while I don't condone a man EVER hitting a woman==I also don't condone a woman EVER hitting a man. She tried to come across as such a thug.The best thing the judge can do is keep the restraining order in place so these two have to stay apart.

Yup

They've been married, what, 1 month? Not good; not good...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments