Jean-Claude Van Damme

I Had an Affair With

Kylie Minogue ... in 1994

8/13/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_jcvd_kylieThe movie "Street Fighter" will now be known for more that just being one of the worst movies of all-time -- it will be known as the movie that led to Jean-Claude Van Damme having an affair with Kylie Minogue.

JCVD made the startling and completely unnecessary revelation to The Guardian while promoting his new movie, "Expendables 2." When asked about the fling, Van Damme stammered his way through one of the greatest answers ever ... saying:

"I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know? ... Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair."

He then goes on to give a little more detail than anyone wanted to hear, explaining:

"Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

"Street Fighter" was released in 1994, but it's unclear when exactly it was shot. Van Damme was married to wife #3 until 1992 (though he re-married her in 1999) and married wife #4 in February 1994 ... so it's unclear whether or not JCVD was cheating on either of them at the time.

The more you know.

0813_cheaters_footers

ash

The "brought to you by" ad really cracks me up! Lol.

The thing about Van Damme is that he is more into lobsters than ugly bitches....Oh well, love affair gone wrong.

Nuinitari

For Kylie the day she slept with Van Damme was the most important day of her life. For him it was Tuesday.

Lee

great so she not only survived cancer but van damme too??

poor woman
not sure which is worse though

Mason H

Wham, bam, VanDamme you ma'am!

Boing!

It would be fun to hear a conversation between him and Arno about all the girls they had. I boned her on the set of Conan. We were boning and the director walked in while I was boning her. I boned her too. I was lifting weights and boning at the same time. Oh wow the only thing I like better than boning is lifting weights and you did both at the same time. Why didn't I think of that. I'm such a bonehead.

verlinda

Yuck

Jackie

she was dating INXS lead singer Micheal Hutchence around that time...I remember he dumped her for Helena Christensen. If Kylie was good in bed I bet it was because Michael taught her a few things..lol

sara

loser

Dave

He's got a point. Who wouldn't?????

tucker

Jean-Claude VD ... Yuck.

Sunset

She's so lovely. I hope to age as well as her.

Rebecca

What an a***** What did he get out of even talking about it more than two decades later? Let's talk about your drug abuse and how you're a woman beater!

JKLM10

lol

CriticXtreme

Why does he still have that bump on his forehead?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments