Wayne Brady

BOOED for Trig Palin

Joke at Roseanne Roast

8/13/2012 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081312_brady_roastFile this under "Things You Didn't Expect to Hear Today" -- Wayne Brady is under fire for a RACY joke he made at the "Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne" .... WAYNE BRADY!!!

So what subject was so touchy that the crowd actually booed?? Brady made a joke featuring Sarah Palin's son Trig ... who suffers from Down Syndrome.

Now for the joke ... which Brady made while addressing Jeff Ross:

"Now the thing is Jeff ... these are all jokes, and I really like you. I really, really like you. But a lot of people hate you, especially Sarah Palin because you remind her of what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40."

After some boos, Brady shot back, "Oh, now you boo me? F*ck y’all. I don’t want to hear that. These people say all of this sh*t about me, and you boo me because of Trig?”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phreaky

There were a few jokes that got moans and groans. Why pick this one out?

HCK

This breaks my heart. I was a fan and thought Wayne Brady was one of the good guys in Hollywood. But making fun of a defenseless special needs child is so far over the line that I don't think I'll be able to stand the sight of him anymore. That's about as low as you can get.

THIN LIZZY

It's roast, get over it. Nothing or nobody is safe, those are the rules. You don't like it, don't watch.

Chuck

Wayne Brady can now count me absent the next time he comes to the improv or anywhere that requires me to buy a ticket. loser.

anony

I'd give him a thumbs down solely for bringing up people the rest of us are trying to forget.

Harlin's Garage

There ya go again sweet talking me... Palin needs to sue for Emotional Distriss, Sexual Battery, Pain and Sufferin, and Reparations... Throw a few race cards in there while your at it, gotta beat em to the punch...

kinjit

Wayne is a Douche Nozzle not for the joke but because he couldnt take the boos

Celeb Gossip Addict

I've never heard all these people say anything about him. He's a C-List celeb isn't he?

Liz

What a LOSER, a lack of imagination MORON, using a special needs baby as part of his speech to make people laugh?? I mean, what kind of twisted mind does that??? and also should we call him racist??? Because if that was a wanna be(like him) white comedian doing that about a black baby, Sharpton and the other clown Jackson will be all over TV calling the white guy racist too....

YouDontSay

The roast was great. Jeff used the "c" word. And if you are offended over what Brady said, what does that say about Jeff Ross?

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Jeez, you people are such *******. It was just a joke, and it was aimed at Jeff Ross, not the kid. You people are serious some uptight idiots. Don't watch the **** then if you're gonna get your panties all up in your throat!

batterup

When you reach that far to express your liberal viewpoint, the joke always sucks.

Rob

How do some of you people not suffocate in your own self-righteousness? Those roasts are meant to push the envelope there are multiple disrespectful things said every roast but it's all jokes. If you don't know how to take a joke then obviously you would suck to be around long term

Mitch

Hey, Wayne... at least we know who Trig's father is.

Fantastic Four

Oh man, I used to love Wayne Brady.

Jokes about disabled people are no better than lynching jokes.

I won't watch Wayne Brady anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments