Wayne Brady

BOOED for Trig Palin

Joke at Roseanne Roast

8/13/2012 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081312_brady_roastFile this under "Things You Didn't Expect to Hear Today" -- Wayne Brady is under fire for a RACY joke he made at the "Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne" .... WAYNE BRADY!!!

So what subject was so touchy that the crowd actually booed?? Brady made a joke featuring Sarah Palin's son Trig ... who suffers from Down Syndrome.

Now for the joke ... which Brady made while addressing Jeff Ross:

"Now the thing is Jeff ... these are all jokes, and I really like you. I really, really like you. But a lot of people hate you, especially Sarah Palin because you remind her of what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40."

After some boos, Brady shot back, "Oh, now you boo me? F*ck y’all. I don’t want to hear that. These people say all of this sh*t about me, and you boo me because of Trig?”

Eva Stuart

Don't comedians get passes as long as they're attacking Republicans and, you know, defenseless babies of republicans?

Eva Stuart

Wayne, would it still be funny if it was YOUR child?

jbohne425

You're all pansies. South Park does worse than this and they're praised for it. He's a comedian on a show that's known for crossing the line, if something stupid like that will offend you, why are you watching it?

Nvts

IDIOT

heyapathy

That joke was tame; c'mon. If you want to hear classy jokes go to a board meeting in Trump tower.

Bubbles The Chimp

Blame Palin for the torture this the kid will get for life.
Of course her dumb brain is going to produce a dumb kid.

snowcat

I thought it was funny.Roasts are meant to be cruel yet funny jokes,if you can't handle the brutality....don't watch roasts!!!!

STFUP

Does Wayne Brade hafta choke a b*tch?

tracker

Always thought wayne brady WAS a standup guy.turns out just a STAND-UP JERK...VERY SAD TO GO AFTER THE WEAK..

Mayu

Say what you will about Sarah Palin, why attack an innocent baby who can't defend itself? That's a coward's joke.

laura

is wayne brady gonna have to choke a b*tch?

Mari

OMG Really people get over it...It was a roast. People are so self rightous. He says that and you all bash him ... Makes you all look like hypocrites and bullies...just saying!!!!

turd ferguson

Trig got all the brains in that family...

JDoors

I think it's a tough call, but the reason it may tilt toward unacceptable is he is making fun of a real person with a real physical disability. He can say Jeff is physically disabled, he can say Jeff has Down's Syndrome, but to turn it into a comparision between Jeff and a mother who is dealing with a real child with a real physical disability is ... for some I'm sure ... too much. I realize Sarah Palin is an easy target, but leave the physically handicapped child out of it.

jeannie

I usually can ignore ignorant remarks by celebrites with a low I Q but bringing a baby with a handicap into his entertainment was a low blow.