Charlie Sheen

FLIP-FLOPS

I'm Re-Joining Twitter

8/14/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_charlie_sheen_tmz
Charlie Sheen
has had a major change of heart ... and has decided to re-open his Twitter account because "he misses his fans."

TMZ broke the story ... Sheen quit Twitter in July after 16 wild months because he just didn't feel like he was getting anything out of the Social Network anymore.

But now, sources close to the Warlock tell TMZ he just re-activated his account and plans to reach out to his 8 million followers ASAP because "He misses interacting with his fans ... and really wants to talk to them about important things in his life."

Among Charlie's list of important things -- we're told he's pretty fired up about an upcoming episode of 'Anger Management" which guest stars his famous father Martin Sheen.

We're told Charlie wants to try and keep his tweeting "professional" going forward ... but he's Charlie Sheen, so crazy isn't exactly off the table.

Welcome back.

King34

Twitter is a waste of space

Gretel

Whatever Charlie. By the way thanks for f'cking up so bad and being fired from Two and a Half men. Whatever genius decided to hire Ashton Kutcher as a grown up Kelso to fill in the slot was an idiot. That show could have gone in a good direction instead of down the toilet with that decision.

Gretel

... and I thought only tween girls were into twitter. No?

ManiacalZebra

"I'm not the center of attention anymore. Must ... get ... attention!"

CC

The producers of his crappy show probably made him reinstate his account to plead with the public to watch it. For Sleezy's next move I have a recommendation - do everyone a favor and just OD.

svizzy

who cares about celebritys twitter accounts? they usit only for advertising.

Big D

Who cares

Sherms

Love Charlie!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Just who are the DECADENT fans who follow you any where?? What is wrong with people that consider you worth watching, listening and giving you an iota of seeing you anywhere??? its only an indication of the lowlyness that this country and what entertainment has come to--- You should hook up with Kim Kardashian and go screw yourselves to death- Both of you are sickly PIGS!!!

Anya

Charlie who??????

TheRodster21

Go DAMMIT GET RID OF ASHTON KUTCHER HE RUINED THE SHOW HE'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL AND PLEASE BRING BACK SHEEN

Muppet

Nice to see him get his life back together. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
I haven't been able to catch his new show yet but I'm looking forward to checking it out.

melvin simmons

Charlie I
have the basketball card with you and Michael Jordan, want to buy it? help me, I am broke

melvin simmons

charlie. I have your basketball card with you and Michael Jordan. want to buy it ? Help me i"m broke

AgentBlonde

Charlie, I am so glad you're back on Twitter. You make the place that much livelier. Love you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2