Halle Berry

Old Lady Collapses

on Actress' Dinner Table

8/14/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0813_halle_berry_tavern_tony_ablility_films_articleHalle Berry found herself smack in the middle of a 911 emergency Sunday night in a Malibu restaurant -- when an old lady collapsed on the actress' table ... and couldn't get up.

Sources inside Taverna Tony restaurant tell TMZ, Halle was eating dinner with daughter Nahla and fiance Olivier Martinez -- when an old woman walked past their table and slipped, smacking her elbow on the way down.

0813_halle_berry_tavern_tony_ablility_films_subasset_articleAccording to sources, the woman couldn't move and someone called an ambulance.

But Halle didn't stick around to see what happened -- we're told the actress slipped out a side exit soon after the accident.

SallyChi

Typical....Halle doesn't want "bad" publicity...sometimes I wonder about her....why didn't she help?

SD

Some of you guys are something else with your comments. That elderly lady was probably already taken care of by the staff. Where does it say the HB didn't offer any kind of assistance?

david 183

Any decent human being would've stayed around to make sure the lady was ok.

Joey

Wow. Really thoughtful of her. Well, people this is why people here can't stand her. She got away with pulling a hit and run a few years ago, after running a red light, and injuring someone. Nine our of ten other celebs would have stayed and comforted the lady at the least. Not this selfish, egomanical witch.

wow

Happy birthday Halle!

tenley

Nice going Halle. The woman is probably paralyzed.

Phishie from Philly

She left quickly because she tripped the lady! Holly is still so hot and devious at the sometime.
Phishie from Philly

Tiggy

Typical of Halle, only out for herself. She's to effing famous to be bothered by us common folk..that is unless your one of the dumb asses that still think she has talent and pay to see her movies. I would say I am shocked by her leaving, but sounds just like her....just what a bitch man...really!!!

Barkingboy

Halle was told to cut her long toenails, now look what happened!

CriticXtreme

Halle is so hot!

jabby

I'm sure all of you have helped strangers when they've fallen or appeared to be sick. What exactly was she supposed to do? Could there have been other patrons who were assisting. If she had assisted, most of you would have said she did it for the publicity.

Tracy

This reminds me of when Ashton punk'd Mila Kunis (awww!)...a Russian woman was hysterical on the street, saying in Russian that her puppy fell down the sewer. Mila stopped to help her and act as a translator. She was a doll! And when I say "reminds me of that," I mean in the sense that Halle's disappearing act represents the antithesis of that.

pam

Yep, Berry flies through the men, and as she goes somehow she seems to make it all "their" fault; but like others when your her age and you have hit every guy in Hollywood and the surrounding area , YOU BETTER LOOK TO YOURSELF FOR THE "PROBLEM" .Cuz you DO have a problem !
Cold, heartless and selfish come to mind from what I have seen, it is a natural reflex for a lot of people to reach out and help someone if they fall right in front of you , honestly 'a natural reflex' but she is to big to be bothered, getting an Academy Award for basically '****king' for an hour was not well earned to me but? hey? I do not like that person, I do not like how she responds to others, I do not like how much she loves herself (there comes a point when to much IS too much) I never loved her acting, but I never disliked her as much as I have come to over the last few years.How about a good movie ? And her fans mean nothing, if people would cease to go to them maybe she would get paid what she is really worth.

Amber

Didn't stick around to see what happened?? I guess we shouldn't be surprised, She's just showing her true colors. Berry is a selfish B***H!

pam

She flew out of there LOL !!! grabbed her kids shoes and zooooooomm..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments