Will.i.am

Expensive, Custom Car!!!

8/14/2012 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081412_william_launch

update_bar
10:44 AM PT --
Crisis averted ... Will's rep JUST sent us an email saying, "Everything is fine, he has his car."

0314_divider_graphic
Will.i.am
believes someone JACKED his futuristic, ultra-customized super car while he was inside an L.A. nightclub last night ... and he's PISSED!!!!

It all went down when Will was in Bardot nightclub -- Will claims he left the car with the valet ... but when he went to retrieve the ride at the end of the night, nobody would give it back to him.

Will tried to explain the situation ... "I gave my car to the valet people ...and then I came out here and the valet is closed."

"Instead of flipping out, because I should flip out because the car cost several hundred thousand dollars ... I'm trying to stay calm."

Will eventually got in a waiting black SUV and left the scene ... but it doesn't seem like he ever got the car back ... 'cause a little while later he tweeted, "My car was stolen...what the f*ck."

He added, "I'm going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe."

We spoke to the LAPD who told us no stolen vehicle report was filed by Will.i.am and they never got a call to that area reporting a stolen car.

We called Will for comment, but no luck ... then again, he might not be awake yet.

0814_william_car_subasset

Harlin's Garage

Folks, the car was a repo..... I was in the business here at my garage for 2 years.
We repoed everything from Harleys to some very upscale Maximums.
People holler stolen to just save face... Just some advice, no charge... Darrell.

Laura

WHEW!! SUCH a relief! We can all rest easy now. Who is this guy?

I'm A Lawyer

That car is FUG.

BigMunKnee

Attention STUPID/DUMB TMZ "cameraman": When you go to bed tonight, you BETTER SAY YOUR THANKS & PRAYERS that you have a job!! Because truthfully,...with such a STUPID friggin' "interview" with the STUPID question(s) you asked, if you were employed by me,...your ass would be fired!! Probably the STUPIDEST "interview" I've seen on TMZ in a VERY, VERY LONG WHILE!!

Ozzie X

just an exposure of douchebagness

DaveT

William and Black Eyed Peas are pretty awesome, they brought a new flavor to music that we needed, good melody and hooks, it's hard to be in a bad mood when you listen to the Peas, good positive vibe.

Ozzie X

who buys a car like that? use the money for family.

douglasquaid

damn what a ugly car is that a delorean clone lol?

Alex Clarke

He steals everyone elses music, someone steals his car.. It's Karma!

kitnplayn

Typical American! Start yelling "Thief", and then find out the facts. Idiots.

Laura

So..he never reported it stolen..just tweeted it? And he doesn't call it a stolen car, he calls it an "expensive, custom, stolen car"? Desperate for attention, much?

ron

the car looks about as dumb as 'will im not'!!!!

JEFF

HE MADE THE WHOLE THING UP, LOOK AT ALL THE ATTENTION HE'S GETTING. FAKE STORY FOR HIS CAR COMPANY WHICH ISN'T SELLING!!!

meccano

Why anyone would want that POS jacked up plastic craptastic DeLorean is beyond.

Aussie

Let's face it ..... it is a crap looking car anyway

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments