Donna D'Errico RETURNS

from Noah's Ark Hunt --

My Life was in Danger

8/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081512_donna_derrico_splash_launchDonna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

0815_donna_derrico_small
"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible.

anony

She's hunting for a symbol.
It never existed, physically.
She might as well be hunting for a unicorn.

Nvts

Needs to get a job

DetroitRocks

Think of all the acting jobs she will miss out on when she is gone

Phishie from Philly

If this Noah's Ark thing don't work for you there's always One Eyed Willies treasure you can look for.
Phishie from Philly

People Annoy Me

I'm willing to bet we're gonna se a "R.I.P Donna D'Errico" title in TMZ soon :L

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Noah's Ark, if it existed, would have existed thousands and thousands of years ago. Do you think someone might have found it by now? Do you really think it would take some D list actress to find it after all this time?

Johnny Carcinoma

A fool and their money...

robert

There are so many religions, which only proves more than likely they are all false. It is simply a way to control people. Some of the stories may have a grain of truth to them as all good lies do, however Noah's Ark would have to be considered a fable. What true god would kill randomly, and if one did exist would you want him to be your true god. People have to take responsibility for their own lives, their choices and this planet, and you're welcome.

Jac

I sit on the internet many hours every day, wasting the day away - like many of you. If I had the opportunity to search for the arch or do anything else that required thousands of dollars, I'd do it. Good for her for being active.

MrHarrybawls2010

Were Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark? The Answer is.......YES!!! How is this possible?? Well, Noah was a crafty old fella. He knew that Dinosuars would be too large for the boat so what he did was carry on a couple of DINOSAUR EGGS....absolute genius that man.
Love,
A Concerned Parent

Rico Suavy

If she looks between her legs she may find some of the animals that were on the ARC, like a BEAVER

People Annoy Me

Also, if the ark was real, lets say... Wouldn't the wood have rotten away by now.....? I don't see the point in this "quest" of hers. But I give her some congratz for the effort shes putting into I guess :/ Live a dream, even if its extremely stupid.

aquanet

I say good for her. If thats what she wants to do and that's her lifelong dream who are any of you to judge. Its her want in life, not yours. How many of you can say you can you have lived your dream. Tracy Bigham just keeps getting more an more plastic sugery, Pam Anderson is practcally broke, thats why she has to rent out her Malibu home to keep it and has done not a whole hell of a lot with her money. So in comparisson to some of the other Baywatch gals, she isnt so bad.

Greg

Boy, she sure sounds like a party.

nof

All of those around me and myself?

-Think Donna and what she's doing?

Is beautiful -

-Have only the highest regard/deepest respect for her, this worthy Mission.

For ANYONE that's as committed as she is.

We should all have her-level-of-commitment/belief.

It'd remove Cynicism from the World.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments