Donna D'Errico RETURNS

from Noah's Ark Hunt --

My Life was in Danger

8/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081512_donna_derrico_splash_launchDonna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

0815_donna_derrico_small
"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

nteplitz

Baywatch star claiming she found Noah's Ark: http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainment/donna-derrico-trampled-by-elephants-after-finding-noahs-ark/

Davey

She is a publicity hound who went up the sport climb route like hundreds of others each year. She stayed one night at 4200 meters, fell on her face and came home. Big deal. She's back home now, thankfully

dog

anony, don't be such a know it all, you don't know sh*t. How can you be so sure?

Diana

After being married to nikki sixx , guess I would go out looking for reality and a life too.... Good for her!!!

JQ Tomanek

My interview with Donna D'Errico on her Catholic faith and exploration: http://www.ignitumtoday.com/2012/09/09/donna-derrico-interview-of-a-catholic-and-explorer/#comment-35101

JQ Tomanek

My interview with Donna D'Errico on her Catholic faith and exploration.

AEG

Looking for an ark that could never have been built is like trying to knit fog... utterly pointless and an inevitable failure-in-waiting.
And now we have Aronofsky wasting millions on a film about Noah and his nonsensical ark... you only have to look at the equipment he is employing to realise that it was impossible for Noah to build it.

The REAL story is available on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0091EP62I

TIM KROMREI

Donna I encourage you all the way.Sure wish I could go with you.You're not alone because I know God is with you.I want all the information when you get back.Be safe.

sinops

Donna, a Truth Seeker is ALWAYS welcome. I have worked with Ron Wyatt: wyattmuseum.com call me for FELLOWSHIP 989820-1416 or email me ginosinops@gmail.com Yah Bless

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6