Neal Schon

I've Buried the Hatchet

with Tareq Salahi

8/15/2012 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_neil_schon_michaele_tareq_salahi_articleThe $50 million war over Michaele Salahi is finally over ... TMZ has learned Journey guitarist Neal Schon struck a settlement deal with Tareq Salahi ... ending their legal battle for good.

We broke the story ... Tareq Salahi sued Neal for $50 mil, claiming Schon didn't just steal his wife ... but screwed him out of several lucrative opportunities he had planned to pursue with Michaele ... including reality TV shows.

The terms of the settlement are confidential.

A rep for Journey tells TMZ ... "Neal Schon and Journey are very pleased with the resolution of all legal issues and claims involving Mr. Salahi."

"While a judge previously dismissed Mr. Salahi’s claims on two separate occasions, all matters have now been finally resolved."

Sources close to the situation also tell us ... Michaele is also "very pleased" that her divorce is in its final stages.

James

Gave money to Terd to make him shut up and go away so the divorce could go away. She had a libel suit against him too. Whatever money he got will get pissed away soon. Hope his creditors are aware of this sudden windfall. Is there anyone the bum hasn't stiffed? Now he's trying to scam by collecting donations and running for governor of Virginia. Salahi happens.

fstblk

He was given tickets to their next concert!!!

Brooke

Cr@p I thought I was gonna be the 1st comment!!!!!

elilan

IMAGINE THAT! Just in time for Neal to release a solo album. Get a better publicist, btw. TMZ derps don't buy your records. You used to to have good reps -- now you're clown town. Go back to MSO or Scoop.

R. Cortez

Dammit !!! I was hoping for a duel with swords or pistols.

verlinda

YAWN.ZZZZZ. WHO GIVES A ****

Phishie from Philly

I can finally sleep now.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

I believe Tareq & Michaele Salahi set this up from the get go and planed on suing. What everyone is forgetting is ttaht hey are scammers and love publicity. They most likely will get back because Michaele will cause Neal to do something crazy to her and then Tareq will be there to help her. With Neal's money of course.
Phishie from Philly

w

too bad for journey, I will never buy a ticket to their shows, I will however buy a ticket to see Steve Perry if he ever does a concert.

SheisHot

I hear Neal passes Mrs. "I am a slut" Salahi around to the roadies to see how much *** she can hold in her 3 filthy holes and how wide they can make her now cavernous ******* gape. She loves tasking her poop fluids on all of their grimy swords.

jdwhatever

I'm waiting to see Neal with a ring in his nose. That'll make it easier for his publicity-seeking whore of a girlfirend to lead him around. Man-up Neal, she's making you look like a fool!

She's baaaack

Oh sweet mother of Jesus, are these azzwipes back again?

croc

who the hell cares you freakin dogface.

JIBHU MATHEW

good for them ,not anyone else. www.dealvala.com

CC

Hope Neal didn't pay more than two cents because that's all that slut is worth....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments