Paul Ryan

THE TOPLESS PHOTO

8/17/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0817_paul_ryan_TMZ_03
Here it is ... the very first photo of Paul Ryan's mysterious athletic physique ... REVEALED!!!

TMZ has (finally) obtained a photo of Mitt Romney's running mate -- sans shirt -- taken roughly 6 years ago ... right before Ryan got hooked on the P90X workout.

We're told the pic was taken in Oklahoma during a family vacation -- the woman on the left is Paul's wife Janna.

While Ryan's bod ain't bad in the pic ... sources close to Paul's abs tell us Ryan has totally transformed his midsection in the past couple of years ... and now he's totally shredded with a killer 6-pack.

We spoke with someone close to Ryan's family who tells us Paul has "always led a healthy lifestyle" ... adding, "He's the nicest guy and has always been fit."

disembedded

Chicken legs.

verlinda

I AM SO TIRED LOOKING AT THIS *******. HE'S NOT ONLY A DOUCHE BAG, BUT THE ENTIRE NOZZLE...GET OVER IT TMZ

LDB

what's TMZs obsession with this guy?

Jay W.

His legs are very similar to ones on my kitchen table.

S

Do us a favor and please do not post a picture of Crazy Ole Uncle Joe Biden with his shirt off.

Kabala

His calves aren't well developed. How are Biden's abs?? LOL This is really stupid.

Starman

And the point is ? This is tripe, and a waste of band width on e internet, or are you so desperate that you
are pandering to some uneducated fringe ? What the
heck does this have to do with his qualifications. In the name of equal time - let's see Joe Biden NOW !

D

I am in my early 40’s and I think he is a decent looking man and voted him a 7...however, I still won't vote for him/Romney in the election – I don’t trust Romney to understand the middle-class and I don’t particularly like either one of their politics. I’m sorry, people seem to keep forgetting the terrible mess Obama was left with. Remember…a lot of the crap we are going through is due to the Republican politics of the Bush Administration…people keep forgetting about that or are trying to blame it on Clinton. Republican’s will do anything to win…even if it means trying to woo with a decent looking running-mate or screwing over most of the country, after the fact. Don’t be fooled people!

Rhubino

Vladimir Putin would own him in an ass kicking contest.

PJ

Are you sure that picture isn't photoshopped? It sure looks like it is and that doesn't look at all like his wife Janna.

ds

that is not his wife...she is a redhead and his wife is blonde. not even close, TMZ.

Summerwind

OH MY!!!!

Bob

Compare Ryan with Obama. It is Obama that would get sand in the face!

PJ

I can guarantee that's not his wife.

Iktome

Nice house, but nobody's home.