PayPal Founder Elon Musk

My Wife Gets JACK

SQUAT in the Divorce

8/21/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0820-elon-musk-talulah-riley-article-gettyThe woman who's divorcing PayPal founder Elon Musk is getting $4.2 million in their divorce ... which is great ... until you remember he's reportedly worth $680 MILLION.

TMZ has obtained the divorce docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court, in which actress Talulah Riley agreed to a settlement with her soon-to-be ex-husband ... whom she married in Sept. 2010 ... and then separated from in July 2011.

According to the docs, Riley gets to keep her Cartier watch, her Gucci watch, some diamond jewelry and her Tesla Roadster.

The $4.2 million will be dished out over a 9-year span ... she got $500k up front ... and an additional $900k right after her lawyers signed the judgement documents.

Now, the fun begins ... because Talulah gets $700k on the 1-year anniversary of the signing of the judgement ... followed by a $280k annual payment for years 2 through 8. On the 9th anniversary, she gets a final payment of $140k.

According to the documents, the divorce will become official on September 27.

No word on how Elon plans to make the payments ... we're guessing it won't be through PayPal.

verlinda

@bb- I've dealt with Paypal for years. I pay for purchases, such as Ebay and Amazon, etc. You can always transfer funds from your Paypal account back to your Checking. Paypal has sent me emails saying I have money in my account. Sounds like you're trying to hide funds, and did something wrong

w

wow he's a dirtbag, now I wish there was another online payment company so i can drop paypal, that guy is a DOOSHBAG!

Northerner

its to finally see a woman get screwed over in a divorce! no wonder my paypal fees have gone up, he is trying to cover his losses!

Fuck Celebrities

He screwed his Tesla partners even harder.

pat

I can't put my finger on it but something about her face tells me this was her plan all along.

pat

Hey TMZ While we're at it, how 'bout replacing the picture of the chick with the A$$hole where the mouth should be. It's been there for a couple of days now. Enough.

hazel

Why doesn't he just pay her it all at once? Weird. I agree, Paypal sucks if you change your address. Elon need to sort it out.

KissMint

I don't think she's desperate for his money.
4.2milUSD for 10 month of being together is good pay. Why people think she got screwed???

esleenda

Gotta laugh at these guys (old and young) who think these young attractive girls are "into them".

dd

She got enough money they werent even married 2 years.

devilgirl

Let's not forget Musk took to twitter to call off his marriage saying that he just "fell out of love". Never mind that he was a 37 yr old man who practically stalked a 21yr old until she agreed to marry him. He's a POS rich assh*le who deserves to lose money for being a dick head in the first place.

Scotty

He screwed his first wife too, she got almost nothing and they were married longer and had children together.

Laura

She got rid of him...that's got to be worth something to her.

Tammy

Poor dude!! He forked over $4.2 million of money he earned for roughly 10 months of marriage. WOW!! I suspect this was a business plan for her.

Chrissie

Ridiculous money for one year of marriage, so she lucked out.

That being said, this ugly guy would never in a million years get laid it it wasn't for his money. She basically traded her services by having sex with a very unappealing looking man, for $14 grand per day. God bless them both. Yikes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments