Lindsay Lohan

Allegedly Let Jewelry

Thieves Into House Party

8/21/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0821_cops_lohan_x17Lindsay Lohan brought 2 men to an uber-expensive Hollywood Hills mansion for an all-night house party, and the owner suspects the men robbed him blind ... TMZ has learned.

The incident occurred Sunday night at a multi-million dollar mansion. The owner invited Lindsay, who brought her brother Cody, her assistant and the 2 guys.

The party lasted all night. Lindsay left at around noon Monday, but before she took off ... the owner realized several expensive watches and some sunglasses were missing. He told everyone to stay and then called the cops.

The cops approached Lindsay and began asking questions. Lindsay then asked, "Am I a suspect?" A cop answered, "No." Lindsay -- who knows a thing or 2 about her legal rights -- blew them off and left.

The owner of the house told cops ... he believes the 2 men Lindsay brought to the party stole the goods. The case is under investigation.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Jay
"I bet this time Lohan wont be dumb enough to wear the stolen property so soon after the theft like she was with the fur coat, the rolex and the most recent theft the necklace."

I'll take that bet Jay. She's IS that fvcking stupid!

God-Of-Lyf

YES, Lindsay finally learned a lesson in life. She no longer steals Jewelry, She brings people to do it for her. How smart! Yes Lohan, You are "now" smarter than a 5th grader.

help this young woman

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Always PRETENDING to have an inside track when in reality its all in his imagination, just plain MADE UP bullsh!t!
=====================================
I am not pretending to have the inside tract. Quite the contrary. However look at the pics and who they are hanging with. Identify them. Look at their tweets. Then one can know more about what is going on. Harvey identified one as a teenager in a hoodie! Look at the pics and see the one in the hoodie. He is a very wealthy and good kid!

help this young woman

"Why Linds, what sparkly massive diamond sunglasses you have. Are they new?"

help this young woman

Ayah Anabtawi‏@AyahAn

Paparazzi attaaaacking @lindsaylohan at the airport http://pic.twitter.com/WOZ76fpY

ajlbosredsoxindy500@yahoo.com

Well, to all you haters, as of last I checked on Twitter she had 4,061,745 followers. As I see it thats a far better cry than the less than 400 haters comments on this matter, especially when the entire story is not over. Go LINDS YOU ROCK.

Ketielynn

Couple of her crackie/cocaine buddies. You know what they say...."You can tell alot about a person by the company that they keep". Time will tell.

Ellie G

Yea HELP cuz no kid who came from a wealthy family has ever committed a crime.

LLsez

"FVCK police questioning..I'm Cody Lohan!!"

UPYOURS

What I always find so amusing, the ENABTURDS scream that you can't trust TMZ, then they turn around and say, But Harvey said.....which is it? Just whatever fits the ENABTURDS? Doesn't work that way. No telling who she took to the party, doesn't mean it was any of the people she had at the beach.

magmax

Windsay Wohan? It’s me Wed Cwoud.
Windsay Wohan? If I say I bewieve you do I get a cut?

jc

Ok.....I understand why Gayvin goes along to an all nighter......Liho needs someone to carry her "Pink Bag", As for the 2 others.....
Thing 1 = Drug dealer
Thing 2 = Pimp/security
But for the life of me, why would someone take a 16 yr. old to a party in Hollyweird?

Luv

X17online took a lot of pap pictures. Lindsay and her mom jetted off to NYC less than 24 hours after she was questioned for her involvement in a robbery. Also, Cody and Gavin.

help this young woman

Enjoy the comments. Maybe HELLpTurd should log on there....