Britney Spears

How Cool is a

Lifetime Conservatorship?

8/24/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082412_spearsOur photog had a chance to fire off one question to Britney Spears as she strolled through The Grove Friday -- so of course we wanted to know if she was "cool" with having a conservator for the rest of her life.

Britney and her fiance-conservator Jason Trawick were leaving Planet Dailies restaurant at the time and Brit's reaction is priceless ... as is the way our photog tried to butter her up before asking the question.

TMZ broke the story Thursday ... the reason the conservatorship has lasted 4 1/2 years -- with no end in sight -- is because she has a medical condition that affects her decision-making process.

janet

Spears never had a 'medical condition'. The teeny boppers (the money) moved on. This is nothing more than a legal ploy and tax write off.

LoveMeNow

Leave that poor girl alone. She has already suffered through enough. She wasn't on drugs when she shaved her head.... she had a undiagnosed mental condition. Have some sympathy.

Straight Talkin Texan

Totally lame video.

pam

I do need to read this less often.

Calinative

Did you get a view of the back of her hair.Her weave is jacked. I know she's got enough money to afford a master weaver.

CorkiDeCat

Hope she stays healthy and happy. Can you image her state if she hooked up with Tom Cruise???

LiLo's boy toy

Some day we'll hear in the news that she's broke because she's been ripped off. Her money should be put in a trust and she given an allowance based on a good lifestyle managed by, hell I don't know I guess you can't trust anybody around that much money can you.

derricktiddie

how disrespectful is that?

Jim in Cali

Seriously TMZ I wouldn't be posting this as an "exclusive" You look like jerks when your guy asks a dumb question like that

Marybel

Vultures! Karma's gonna getcha!

Anderson Cardoso

Shame TMZ!
Go to ask a question good, if there is not. Go washing clothes, idiot!

shir

What a dumb a-- question

Throwback kid

I wonder if being married to a loser like K Fed made her crazy?

Throwback kid

Is Britney mildly retarded? I know she is a high school dropout so you are not expecting a good vocabulary from her when she speaks, but I always thought she was a little slow. I mean really, this woman is in her early 30's with two kids and she can never be in control of her own life? It leaves me to believe she may be mentally challenged

QE2

That reporter is an a**h***. There was a time when certain questions were "off limits". Jerk.