Lindsay Lohan

Burglary 'Person of Interest'

But It May Be Case Closed

8/25/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1-1
Lindsay Lohan
is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing. We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor. We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.

UPYOURS

Good night again (that will teach me to come up with the idea to learn to use the snipping tool as I am heading to bed). 4:45am comes awful soon. Glad I got to the first one before it was removed!

twilightmom

How come *I* never get mail!??? =o(
I'm starting to develop a complex here people!!!! =p

HELL(p)
Don't have any idea what your response to my last comment to you, (haven't gotten that far yet) was and whether it was positive or negative I've just one thing for my ONE and ONLY/LAST to you:
I D G A F
And:
Please kindly go »»» STHD and just S T F U!!!!!!!

twilightmom

Has anyone contacte the popo about Cody being at that party (they could of hid him when the police came in?) And anout the stuff LieHo was tweeting about?
Never know, it could possibly perk some ears up at the station. What ya' think guys????????
Is I cray ???? (Enablers need not reply). {O:

Hyena

I thought the Jesus Saves purse was more of a joke/novelty thingy rather than anything to do with her father but I'll admit that I don't exactly get the slogan on it. (What does "oogle" mean?)

Seems a stretch to take it as a conscious Michael Lohan reference, just like the "Ezy Dose Pill Organizer" bag probably wasn't placed there intentionally to tell the public she's on birth control.

ketjo

You know what galls me the most about this woman. ? Her nerve and audacity to post tweets like this weekend...which is as much as anything as admitting she had something to do with that robbery and that she knows that she has (she feels) that she has gotten away with it again...and is rubbing that fact into everyones faces...Expecially the Police investigators and the home owner who has been intimidated into recanting his story by her monkey on a string the power man she is blackmailing...and I truly believe this is the truth...Nobody on this earth is this dam lucky..If she was on her own she would have been in jail 7 yrs ago..and again each time she did something till she would be in prison right now as a habitual criminial...Who ever he is he is paying out of his ass...God I wish he would get so fed up he would tell them to screw it because even if she dies and they way she is going it is not to long they will continue with the blackmail the rest of their lives...you play with the Devil you will burn sooner or later...and Lindsay Lohan and Lohan Inc sold out to the devil a long time ago...

LLsez

Omg! Just catching up and took a look at the Wiki-Holiday page-QUUUUUUAAAACCCCCKKK!!!!

And just WHO is visiting/having sleepovers with WHO???
FFS!!!

Andyconda

L-LOFAN

CLEAR VOTE
The cocaine wasn't felony amounts. She was a first time offender that they let avoid jail because she completed the cirque.
6 HOURS AGO
------------------------
this is why people dont like Nicole...
I never mentioned cocaine in my post..
I said ABUSE problem..
she apparently thinks abuse is only with drugs..
an alcohol cant be abused..
fcking twit

LLsez

“@jessicajconrad: I never told you guys but a few months ago I overheard drunk Dina Lohan talk about how she's best friends with Tina Fey.”

LLsez

“@lindsaylohan: @dinalohan mummy! We look so similar! But you're prettier! Lol http://t.co/6LymmOVj”
____________________________
^ yep! Andy is right....a little Lohan foreplay going on before NYFW

Nikki

Poor HELL(P) can't come up with a school Cody goes to.. Keep Googling stupid. And when you find one, doesn't mean he goes, STUPID!
I'l put on the internet that I go to Princeton, doesn't mean I go..Bwahahhahhah!

Oh and might I suggest Davids Vision Center, they will help you.
Lohan sure did look good at last years NYFW with those brown rotten teeth she was supporting to all the wopping two big events she attened and acted like a complete idiot. The reports of her behavior are on the internet

Bwahhahahaha! Again Mental Hell(P) knows NOTHING !!!!

Andyconda

The homeowner that we dont know his name.that claims he got robbed just wanted his 15 min. of fame...

ketjo

CB has those pictures she tweeted and I took a closer look at them and came up with the following conclusion which I shared with CB:

Girls , girls …..look at those pictures really look ….she is senting a message…to the homeowner and the cops …..
the pillow is the symbol for her daddy..he always spouting off with Jesus Saves. the jewerly includes two watchs..neat ! …and the dish and the baggies will we know what they mean… this was a FU to the cops and a reminder to the home owner what daddy said on the phone…I imagine that the drug referance means daddy will tell the cops about the drug dealings going on in that party were a minor was present…
Stupid fool….she is a stupid full of it fool…If a little old lady in Carolina can figure the message out then so can the Police….
But wait…we are talking about LA Cops I may have to take that back

Go look at them and see if you interpet them the same as I did it would be interesting to see if anybody sees what I saw....keeping in mind the history of this family....

Nikki

Was Lindsay Lohan’s latest crackie jewel heist just an insurance scam?

Last week, Lindsay Lohan managed to pull off another cracked-out jewel heist. You know how I know that she pulled off a crack-heist? Because she’s been crack-denying it ever since, which is proof-positive from where I sit. So, over the weekend, Lindsay had the nerve to tweet PHOTOS of her jewelry. For real! She tweeted, “Cleaning MY jewels …… I love feeling like Elizabeth @DameElizabeth @damelindsay” and said she was cleaning her jewelry while watching The Avengers. These are the photos:

CB was like, “Hm, I wonder what other use that plate has?” and CB also pointed out the “Jesus Saves” pillow. This crackhead… I just don’t even know. But it totally gets worse. Because how could it not? TMZ reports:

Lindsay Lohan is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday … law enforcement sources tell us she is a “person of interest,” but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses — total value $100,000 — supposedly went missing. We’re told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods … and she may have been in on it.

But now there’s a twist in Lindsay’s favor. We’re told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, “After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that.”

We’re told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the “victim” recants, it’s unlikely the case will proceed.

[From TMZ]

Jesus, how did they manage that? Did the homeowner (and crack-burglary victim) decide to recant because of…? Drugs? Prostitution? A cracked-out payoff? My first thought was a potential payoff, but really, does Lindsay have any money left to use for a pay off? Or was all of this some kind of insurance scam? Oooh… that fits.

Meanwhile, people are talking about an interview Shirley MacLaine gave to The Guardian a few days ago in which she name-checks Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan in nearly the same breath. Here’s the relevant portion:

[Shirley MacLaine] was having lunch with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux the other day, she says, and by the time they finished, there were paparazzi outside the restaurant. “I felt so bad. I think the restaurant called them.”

She will have a tough time drumming up much sympathy here. From the civilian point of view, someone such as Aniston is assumed to be complicit in her own exploitation.

“I think Diana did. And there are people who get a kick out of manipulating and moulding and sculpting their public image. But I do not think that people like Jennifer and Justin do.”

What about someone like Lindsay Lohan? She and MacLaine were slated to do a movie together but it didn’t come together. They had a few meetings, though.

“And, you know, her conversation was 90% about her upbringing. Her parents. Now, she’s also a master manipulator, and it’s not hard to figure out I’m interested in all that stuff, so she was maybe using it. I don’t know. I can’t advise any of the young ones, because I don’t know what their background was, but I would suggest that anyone who wants to be famous more than anything – there’s a problem.”

Even if it coincides with real talent?

“Well, that’s her. But…” MacLaine sighs. “Too much damage as a child.”

[From The Guardian]

So Shirley assessment of Lindsay Lohan is that she’s a master manipulator and she had a damaged childhood. Both of which are true, I think, except that I no longer think Lindsay is a “master” at anything. But maybe I’m wrong – I can see through her stupid crack-manipulations, as can most people, but for whatever reason, the justice system keeps buying her act. So maybe she is a master manipulator when it counts.

Andyconda

Her twitter was hacked last night..and the culprit took pictures of the stuff she stole..and Vodka bottles in front of the TV and displayed them..
INJUSTICE

Andyconda

insurance fraud..felony..up to 10 years behind baRS..
BOOK HER DANO

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments