Snooki

Gives Birth

to Baby Boy

8/26/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0826_snooki_baby_tweet2We now live in a world where Snooki is someone's mother.

The "Jersey Shore" store popped out a baby boy at around 3:00 AM Sunday at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.

A rep for Snooki released a statement, saying, "The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!"

A rep for MTV shared in the excitement, saying, "We couldn't be happier for Nicole and Jionni on the healthy delivery of their baby boy! We look forward to Lorenzo's first trip to the Jersey Shore and can't wait to see his first animal print onesie."

oink

Snookie the type that will be druink and forget the baby in a hot car

oink

well TMZ show up a pic of the lil demon

SoWhat

As soon as that kid was born it should have immediately been taken away from her. She's already said she wants nothing to do with taking care of the kid, she only wants to be there for some of the fun stuff. Reality check Snookie, that's not being a parent, being a parent is being there for everything good or bad, difficult or easy.
I feel so sorry for that kid.

devilgirl

And in related news, circus side shows are vying for the chance to employ the newest member of the family of grotesque orange midgets.

oink

Born a Alcoholic. poor baby

Throwback kid

Since when is it news when an alcoholic loser who can't stop saying the F word gives birth? I have a feeling that kid will wear a helmet and ride a short bus to a special school for slow kids. Snooki and her midget boyfriend are basically retarded

devilgirl

Thank God, Honey Boo Boo child now has a suitor.

Dawn

Now wash all the make up off...you really are beautiful without all that crap...embrace motherhood and enjoy every moment! This may be what Snooki needed to grow up!

marsha

What is even more unbelievable than Snooki having a baby is that she is going to still remain a major part of the “Jersey Shore” and “Snooki and JWOW”! There is already talk of starting an office pool at Dish betting on how many episodes will go by before she drops the baby. LOL! As much as I hate to admit it, I’m planning on watching the new seasons of both shows just to see how Snooki is as a mom. I’ll end up recording episodes though, so I can fast-forward through all the drawn-out fights that will surely happen. At least I have the Hopper DVR, with loads of recording space to accommodate each season, so it’ll be no hassle to tune in every once in a while. Do you guys plan on watching?

LakeGuy

Interesting, they are the same size, and have the same intelligence level.

Grumpy49

Big deal! Who gives a rats ass.

magica

Poor 'Renzo...!

Bobo Frog

I say we nuke the entire Eastern seaboard. It's the only way to be sure.

Brooke

I'm not a huge fan of the shows or anything, but it's hard not to follow Snooki when she's all over these sites and I have to say, I think she's come a long way. I'm happy for her and wish her all the best as she figures out the beautiful wonders of motherhood. :)

tracker

Congrats!Nicole when you put jenny in her place when she called you knocked up you said the word is pregnant and I knew then you would be a good mom..you have a good guy and now just enjoy..